Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

'Shed of the Year Competition'

'Shed of the Year Competition'

Old Feb 19th 2013, 4:45 pm
Banned

Benny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to all
Default 'Shed of the Year Competition'

The 'Shed of the Year' competition 2013 is going to be fiercely fought as ever. The popular annual contest, arranged by Cuprinol, has attracted nearly 2,000 entries already, (http://www.readersheds.co.uk/shedme.cfm) including a stunning Chinese pagoda and a lovingly crafted tribute to the Tardis from Doctor Who. Entrants have until May 3 to submit their creations.......interested Peter
Old Feb 26th 2013, 6:59 pm
Banned

sir recorder is a jewel in the roughsir recorder is a jewel in the roughsir recorder is a jewel in the roughsir recorder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 'Shed of the Year Competition'

Originally Posted by Benny Dorm
The 'Shed of the Year' competition 2013 is going to be fiercely fought as ever. The popular annual contest, arranged by Cuprinol, has attracted nearly 2,000 entries already, (http://www.readersheds.co.uk/shedme.cfm) including a stunning Chinese pagoda and a lovingly crafted tribute to the Tardis from Doctor Who. Entrants have until May 3 to submit their creations.......interested Peter
How utterly and mind-bogglingly boring. Who gives a monkeys about sheds?

How to Build Free or Cheap Shed from Pallets DIY Garage Storage Boring
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhIVzbLjxOU
Old Feb 27th 2013, 7:50 am
Banned

Benny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to allBenny Dorm is a name known to all

[QUOTE=sir recorder;10571452]How utterly and mind-bogglingly boring. Who gives a monkeys about sheds?

The post was directed at another member, but tell me how I have upset you, because I want to know how to do it again.
Old Feb 27th 2013, 9:15 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

I understand that there is now a new EU regularion on the min /max size of a shed, the number windows, materials it can be constructed from etc.
Any structure that does not conform must be demolished, Brussels is setting up an EU wide shed police to visit back garden across the EU enforcing these new rules.

Please SR will you start a campaign to prevent this. ( it will keep you busy )
Old Feb 27th 2013, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

steppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of lightsteppitoe is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Benny Dorm;10572438]
Originally Posted by sir recorder
How utterly and mind-bogglingly boring. Who gives a monkeys about sheds?

The post was directed at another member, but tell me how I have upset you, because I want to know how to do it again.
Old Feb 28th 2013, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to all

Those of a certain age may remember Arthur "two sheds" Jackson - Not sure what he did in the other one but I'm sure it was taxable!