Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Sat.TV in Portugal "dish size"

Sat.TV in Portugal "dish size"

Old Jun 14th 2006, 1:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold
Default Sat.TV in Portugal "dish size"

Does anyone know what size of dish is needed to pick up British satellite, not going to you use a sky digital box but a free-view box, should this work?
Already have an 80cm dish but it does not seem to be large enough to pick up ASTRA 2,only Astra 1 which has about 50 channels of German merda!
"Sick of paying for TV Cabo and looking for an alternative....." ??
Old Jun 14th 2006, 3:06 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sat.TV in Portugal "dish size"

Originally Posted by gedscottish
Does anyone know what size of dish is needed to pick up British satellite, not going to you use a sky digital box but a free-view box, should this work?
Already have an 80cm dish but it does not seem to be large enough to pick up ASTRA 2,only Astra 1 which has about 50 channels of German merda!
Hi Ged
Ive got a big one!!!
Its 1.3m and we get everything,however we are saddos that subscribe to sky cos hubby cant live without the sport
Love Cleri
Old Jun 14th 2006, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
Hi Ged
Ive got a big one!!!
Its 1.3m and we get everything,however we are saddos that subscribe to sky cos hubby cant live without the sport
Love Cleri
Ps if you look on expat focus,there is a thread on there about it all,
hows the none drinking going??
Old Jun 14th 2006, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
Ps if you look on expat focus,there is a thread on there about it all,
hows the none drinking going??
My....you really do have a big one! 1.3m aint too big but I think I will have to wait till I move house, I doubt I get away with that on the front of my flat!
The none drinking is erm..... well only wine with meals, nothing to give me a hang over!
Will look at expatfocus now.....
Thanxx Cleri
Old Jun 14th 2006, 5:25 pm

My....you really do have a big one! 1.3m aint too big but I think I will have to wait till I move house, I doubt I get away with that on the front of my flat!
The none drinking is erm..... well only wine with meals, nothing to give me a hang over!
Will look at expatfocus now.....
Thanxx Cleri
I knew it- I knew it,good, I dont trust t totallers
Old Jun 15th 2006, 1:44 pm

Trying to upload a pic of Ela dont know if it will work
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
new.bmp (818.9 KB, 119 views)