PRAIAS FLUVIAIS

Old May 17th 2007, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

COKOLISO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PRAIAS FLUVIAIS

Friends: Hi again...I also heard about these praias fluviais made from or around rivers mainly in the Central part of Portugal. Have any of you seen or experienced these praias? Are they clean, warm, inexpensive, large, easily accessible? Sorry about these many questions about water temperature and conditions, but I have two sons that love to swim and they are not too fond of colder waters. Thank you.

coko.
Old May 17th 2007, 10:14 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PRAIAS FLUVIAIS

Originally Posted by COKOLISO
Friends: Hi again...I also heard about these praias fluviais made from or around rivers mainly in the Central part of Portugal. Have any of you seen or experienced these praias? Are they clean, warm, inexpensive, large, easily accessible? Sorry about these many questions about water temperature and conditions, but I have two sons that love to swim and they are not too fond of colder waters. Thank you.

coko.
I know most of the major cities have heated Olympic size swimming pools and you can have your section's heat adjusted up or down as required.
Old May 18th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Green_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud of
Default Re: PRAIAS FLUVIAIS

Originally Posted by COKOLISO

coko.
Where in Portugal were you looking for a fluval beach? There is one in Alcoutim in the Algarve