Post Boxes Fee

Old Feb 8th 2018, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

robcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Post Boxes Fee

Does anyone know the current price to buy/rent one of our local vacant mail boxes?
Old Feb 9th 2018, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Jonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to all
Default Re: Post Boxes Fee

Originally Posted by robcarolyn
Does anyone know the current price to buy/rent one of our local vacant mail boxes?
I’m assuming you mean the ones on the roadside and not an ‘apartado’ in the post office.

I got one a few years back so things may have changed since.

The boxes are personally owned, not by the post office. You will need to go to the post office to have a number assigned to you, there’s a small charge for this but only a few euros. You may need to take a map showing which batch of boxes you mean so they can advise the precise Caixa Postal no and address for you to use to get stuff to you. You then need to buy a post box from a drogaria etc and fit it yourself to the post, then write the number on it. From then on the postman / lady will deliver to that box. There’s no annual charge, just the one off fee.

If there is an unused one on the post, it has a number on it and you have a key for it I don’t suppose there’s any reason why you couldn’t just take that one over without going to the post office.