Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Poruguese Income Tax

Poruguese Income Tax

Old Feb 9th 2007, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to all
Cool Poruguese Income Tax

Me again, returned from our " fieldtrip " on Wednesday, phoned the estate agent Thursday and house on the market this Monday ( scary. ) Anyway to my question, is it beneficial to have the tax on my works pension paid in Portugal rather than the UK.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:39 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Poruguese Income Tax

Originally Posted by CHOPPER
Me again, returned from our " fieldtrip " on Wednesday, phoned the estate agent Thursday and house on the market this Monday ( scary. ) Anyway to my question, is it beneficial to have the tax on my works pension paid in Portugal rather than the UK.
Probably............Portuguese tax is less than uk
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:04 pm
Escaped to the Sun

Mattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really nice

Ola Cleri
How was mini Holiday?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:25 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mattiespeople
Ola Cleri
How was mini Holiday?
Fab!!!! Can recommend it! expensive but worth it ha!