Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Portuguese Driving Licences

Portuguese Driving Licences

Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:33 am
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all
Default Re: Portuguese Driving Licences

DVLA issue you with a form for you to take to your GP for his signature. It is a worry all this.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

I've bitten the bullet and paid the driving school in Tavira to do it for me. €45 and they go and wait at DGV which I've heard can take all day. I don't usually approve of letting other people do things like that as I think it's better to find out how to do it yourself.
Really wish I'd never swapped my UK one, we hesitated for years and then the stupid English speaking weeklies ran one of their incorrect stories!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:38 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

I wonder how it works if you're coming from the US.... I hope I don't have to re-do my licence over there again!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:01 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Redlippie
I wonder how it works if you're coming from the US.... I hope I don't have to re-do my licence over there again!
Oh god not another mad port on the roads