Reload this Page >

Mobile Homes/ Camper Vans

Mobile Homes/ Camper Vans

Old May 1st 2013, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

Molamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mobile Homes/ Camper Vans

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and looking for some advice please.

My neighbour rents his property to members of the surfing community, who in turn sub-let the property on a short term basis for financial reward to other surfers. They have also now taken to allowing camper vans and mobile homes to park on their driveway, which is adjacent to our property. The occupants sleep in the vehicles and carry out all the usual activities associated with camping, i.e. cooking, eating etc,.

We live in the Western Algarve and I would really like to know if there is any law preventing such 'camping' and what if anything we can do about it.

We have spoken with the owner and expressed our concerns, but in truth he is not interested as long as he receives his rent.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Old May 1st 2013, 6:00 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mobile Homes/ Camper Vans

I would go to the local camara office, if he is charging then he will need all sorts of lisences and permits.