Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Missing Clerigogirl!

Missing Clerigogirl!

Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:32 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Missing Clerigogirl!

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
I would keep it going but seeing I'm not currently living there, what's the use? Though I can attest to the wonders of Portuguese vinho.
We had a couple of bottles of passable vinho verde from Asda at the weekend. Unfortunately the price was in pounds what it would have been in euros there. Come to think of it, probably even more than that - roll on the move
Old Jul 11th 2007, 6:12 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Missing Clerigogirl!

I keep thinking of the bottle of vinho tinto I had when I went out for a meal................in a proper restaurant it was the grand price of 1.20, yes that is right 1 euro 20cents......in a restaurant.

NOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT.............
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I keep thinking of the bottle of vinho tinto I had when I went out for a meal................in a proper restaurant it was the grand price of 1.20, yes that is right 1 euro 20cents......in a restaurant.

NOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT.............
Only if you stomp your own grapes.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:27 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

So, hibernation is over then?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:37 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
So, hibernation is over then?

Let's have a party
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:32 am
C'est la vie

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Let's have a party
Great idea - I'll get the crisps
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:37 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

How do you find the crisps in Portugal?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:40 am
C'est la vie

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
How do you find the crisps in Portugal?

Just walk down the supermarket aisle until you come to them
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Just walk down the supermarket aisle until you come to them
Very funny.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:24 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Tsh! Thought you were supposed to be Portuguese
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:37 am
Account Closed

Tsh! Thought you were supposed to be Portuguese
Last time I checked my passport, I was.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:29 pm

Let's have a party
Oh great a party, I'll bring my "party Susan" with me, she can be good fun..for those of you that have been to a tuppaware party you will know Susan well...
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:30 pm
C'est la vie

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Oh great a party, I'll bring my "party Susan" with me, she can be good fun..for those of you that have been to a tuppaware party you will know Susan well...
Fortunately I have never had the (dis)pleasure.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:31 pm

crudites with a saucy dip..mmmmmm
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:32 pm

[F Sans MS]Fortunately I have never had the (dis)pleasure.[/FONT]

TT you have been missing out on the finer things of life

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.