Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Matriculation Agents?

Matriculation Agents?

Old Aug 15th 2015, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

snaphappy has a reputation beyond reputesnaphappy has a reputation beyond reputesnaphappy has a reputation beyond reputesnaphappy has a reputation beyond reputesnaphappy has a reputation beyond reputesnaphappy has a reputation beyond reputesnaphappy has a reputation beyond reputesnaphappy has a reputation beyond reputesnaphappy has a reputation beyond reputesnaphappy has a reputation beyond reputesnaphappy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Matriculation Agents?

Does anyone have contact details for any agents, preferably in the Central Algarve area that you could PM me?

Things have changed slightly since my last post and we are now looking to bring both our Car and Motorhome with us.

Unfortunately, they are both registered in my name so looking to work out which one would be cheaper on tax to pay and bring the other one tax free. Also I know that Spain has a rule regarding red 'vans' with restricted rear views so trying to get some assistance.

Many thanks in advance.

Craig
Old Aug 16th 2015, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

tootlewagon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Matriculation Agents?

I used A company called "FAOTIR", (based in Faro), to matriculate my UK car and was quite happy with their service.

Their telephone number is on their Website - suggest you ask to speak with Jorge Fernandes, who speaks excellent English, and who will give you a free quote re the likely costs involved.