Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Looking for long term or winter rental starting September in the Algarve

Looking for long term or winter rental starting September in the Algarve

Old Aug 3rd 2017, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

OrlaC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for long term or winter rental starting September in the Algarve

First of all, thank you to Moneypenny for assistance on the site!

I was saying I am looking for a long term 2 bedroom plus house rental in the Algarve, preferably no more than an hour from Faro airport, from September onwards. A house and garden. Pool would be good, but not essential. I am in the process of buying a house just north of Faro, but it needs substantial work.

Middle aged professional woman with Henry the well behaved hound - he is a gun dog by breeding, so far better behaved and cleaner than my 2 kids were when they were
young😁. Excellent refs available from my last landlord in Granada. Very tidy and always pays rent on time!

Lots of holiday lets available, but I need something longer term while rebuilding the house. Happy to leave again in April/May.

Any thoughts or suggestions very welcome.

Orla
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for long term or winter rental starting September in the Algarve

Originally Posted by OrlaC
First of all, thank you to Moneypenny for assistance on the site!

I was saying I am looking for a long term 2 bedroom plus house rental in the Algarve, preferably no more than an hour from Faro airport, from September onwards. A house and garden. Pool would be good, but not essential. I am in the process of buying a house just north of Faro, but it needs substantial work.

Middle aged professional woman with Henry the well behaved hound - he is a gun dog by breeding, so far better behaved and cleaner than my 2 kids were when they were
young😁. Excellent refs available from my last landlord in Granada. Very tidy and always pays rent on time!

Lots of holiday lets available, but I need something longer term while rebuilding the house. Happy to leave again in April/May.

Any thoughts or suggestions very welcome.

Orla
Worthwhile trawling the holiday let sites and checking their availabilities. Those with blanks in winter may be willing to negotiate a long term to take you through to the next high season.
Old Aug 4th 2017, 8:40 am
Just Joined

OrlaC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for long term or winter rental starting September in the Algarve

[QUOTE=Loafing

Thank you for that. I am busy making contact om any of the holiday lets which appear suitable!