Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

long term rental propertys

long term rental propertys

Old Mar 25th 2007, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Baltazarsam will become famous soon enoughBaltazarsam will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: long term rental propertys

Hi Folks

How's it going? We are another 2 british and 1/2 portuguese expats making plans to move to the Algarve February 2008. We are desperately trying to find estate agents and long term rental/leasing of a detached house or villa in the Algarve for at least a year. I would value any suggestions that any of you may have regarding this issue. Cheers Baltazarsam
Old Mar 25th 2007, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

Baltazarsam will become famous soon enoughBaltazarsam will become famous soon enough
Default Re: long term rental propertys

Originally Posted by omostra06
well if you get really stuck we have a list of properties available to rent long term in our area, (which we think is the best place in Portugal) starting at 180 € per month for a 1bed country cottage with use of swimming pool.
Hello There

My partner and I, oh and a mature dog, are planning to move to Algarve for February 2008 and are looking for a minimum year's rental/lease on a house or villa. I would value any input with this herendous issue.

Many thanks

Baltazarsam
Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:08 am
Just Joined

tomslady is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baltazarsam
Hello There

My partner and I, oh and a mature dog, are planning to move to Algarve for February 2008 and are looking for a minimum year's rental/lease on a house or villa. I would value any input with this herendous issue.

Many thanks

Baltazarsam
Hi baltazarsam, have a look on post 11 above as katieabi may well be able to help as she did with us, it has proven very difficult to be able to rent in the algarve area which we have now given up on and are looking in central portugal... but good luck to you. elaine x
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by tomslady
Hi baltazarsam, have a look on post 11 above as katieabi may well be able to help as she did with us, it has proven very difficult to be able to rent in the algarve area which we have now given up on and are looking in central portugal... but good luck to you. elaine x
Hi tomslady,

Many thanks for that. much appreciated. I'm sure there'll be more queries coming up over the next few days and I'm sure ones that loads of people have asked already.

cheers again

Sam
Old Mar 26th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

omostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant futureomostra06 has a brilliant future

if anyone wants help with information on the Tomar region of central Portugal, just ask, be glad to help.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

vendese is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We are a UK/Dutch family living in portugal for one year. We have a young child and are looking for a property to rent around the central portugal region. At present we live just outside of condexia where we rent a quinta for one year. We would like to stay in the area. We need at least two bedrooms..

Any ideas or options considered..

Thanks, it is not easy to locate properties.

Barbara
Old Apr 12th 2007, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

Marazaya is an unknown quantity at this point

I own a villa in Bordeira/Faro, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, internet conection, swimming-pool, amazing views, etc. I am considering renting it from October to May. If someones interested...
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:22 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marazaya
I own a villa in Bordeira/Faro, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, internet conection, swimming-pool, amazing views, etc. I am considering renting it from October to May. If someones interested...
There is a no advertising policy on the forum, RULE 8.
Please do your deals by PM by clicking on the username.
You could also put it in the classifieds forum HERE.

Last edited by jdr; Apr 12th 2007 at 4:25 pm.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

Sorry :-(

I know there is a big lack in the long term renting advertising. The best way is either search in local newspapers; go to a local agent who normals does holiday rentals and they may talk to the owners to see if they want to make a long term or go the the holiday rentals websites (I can give you the name of 2 that I know: www.holiday-rentals.co.uk or www.ownersdirect.co.uk) and send an e-mail straight to the owners.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Marazaya
Hello Marazaya

That sounds good, but I am looking for a more long term rental like at least 12months starting from 1st March 2008 to 2009. If you know anyone who may have a 2-3 bedroom house, even in the countryside that is willing to rent it long term I would be grateful if you could pass my query on. Thanks again for responding to my email. Chao
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:16 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Baltazarsam
Hello Marazaya

That sounds good, but I am looking for a more long term rental like at least 12months starting from 1st March 2008 to 2009. If you know anyone who may have a 2-3 bedroom house, even in the countryside that is willing to rent it long term I would be grateful if you could pass my query on. Thanks again for responding to my email. Chao
Hi, it is a little bit too early for those dates, but if you give me an ideia of the area you are looking for, house details and your budget I can make some phone calls and get you a rough ideia if that is possible or not. I live in the center of the Algarve (Boliqueime-Estoi) and this is the only areas I can give you informations about.Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Mrs T is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: long term rental propertys

Anyone interested in

This forum has a no advertising policy, but you can post it in classifieds in the blue bar at the top of the page. jdr (moderator)

Last edited by jdr; Apr 17th 2007 at 1:20 pm.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

judmercer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Click on the link to his website in his signature.
please help in need of a long term rental property southern portugal arriveing 25th April to vue,one retired lady and old cat anything considered.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:23 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Advertising goes in the Classifieds forum only thanks.