Reload this Page >

Long Term Rental in the Algarve

Long Term Rental in the Algarve

Old Sep 24th 2013, 10:57 am
Just Joined

DB1972 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Long Term Rental in the Algarve

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can give me some advice please. We are looking for a long term rental (min 1 year) anywhere in the Algarve, house, minimum of 2 beds and must have a private pool. I have sent literally dozens of emails to property management companies and estate agencies but don't seem to be getting anywhere, does anyone know of any private rentals that fit the bill?

Thank you to anyone who is able to help!!
Old Sep 24th 2013, 1:23 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Long Term Rental in the Algarve

If you know the area you want then why not try one of the local forums like Carvoeiro.com or Albufeira.com.
Old Sep 24th 2013, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by EMR
If you know the area you want then why not try one of the local forums like Carvoeiro.com or Albufeira.com.
Thank you for that, I will give those a bash too.
Old Sep 24th 2013, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

Sheldon_90 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are on facebook, and are looking in the Lagos area, google the group Facehome Lagos. Posts up daily about houses and flats to rent from private sellers!
Old Sep 24th 2013, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

Thats great, thank you, I am on Facebook so will have a look at that.

Thanks v much
Old Sep 24th 2013, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really nice

Originally Posted by DB1972
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can give me some advice please. We are looking for a long term rental (min 1 year) anywhere in the Algarve, house, minimum of 2 beds and must have a private pool. I have sent literally dozens of emails to property management companies and estate agencies but don't seem to be getting anywhere, does anyone know of any private rentals that fit the bill?

Thank you to anyone who is able to help!!
It seems a bit unlikely and there must be something wrong - as for sure all these people have property available, is it the budget that's the problem ?

Websites like Holiday Lettings have hundreds of properties on them that you could do a deal with the owners direct on as they will certainly all be empty for the winter. But unless you offer enough to make up for the loss of their summer season they wont be interested !
Old Sep 24th 2013, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

I have a monthly budget of 1000 Euros, perhaps this is not enough? Maybe I need to increase it to get what I want
Old Sep 25th 2013, 6:52 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

A 2 bed with pool could rent up to £800 week in high season. we know of larger villas rented for E3000/month + utilities on an annual contract.
There are not that many small villas with pools. you may need to consider a town house on a small development with a communal pool .
Old Sep 25th 2013, 6:54 am
EMR
Banned

A 2 bed with pool could rent up to £800 week in high season. we know of larger villas rented for E3000/month + utilities on an annual contract.
There are not that many small villas with pools. you may need to consider a town house with a communal pool . Try as many of the local forums as you can.