Keeping chickens

Old May 28th 2007, 7:44 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Keeping chickens

Originally Posted by alentejo joe
my bird has a phobia of markets,markets disease or merics ,ring 00351 0233 89643 birds going cheep
I rang it but the chick who answered it told me to stop pecking on her
Old May 28th 2007, 9:40 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
I rang it but the chick who answered it told me to stop pecking on her

Is this thread still going cheep.......I thought it would be eggtinsuish by now but it appears we are eggstacting as much yoke as is eggsuberantly possible.
Old May 28th 2007, 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Is this thread still going cheep.......I thought it would be eggtinsuish by now but it appears we are eggstacting as much yoke as is eggsuberantly possible.
Bin drinkin again crispy???? how was good ol portugal????
Old May 28th 2007, 9:49 pm

Bin drinkin again crispy???? how was good ol portugal????
How did you guess hic just a couple with a ham sarnie, PT was great just as you predicted rain Saturday, well until later afternoon but great yesterday, oiled up all over but forgot the front of my right foot, as you can guess sunburnt to day had trouble keeping my shoe on lucky I was in the car for most of the day driving back. Shoe off, eyes closed, mouth wide open snoring
Old May 28th 2007, 10:09 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Sounds fowl!. You poor chick

We're experiencing a drought right now. Was canoeing on the river and it was about 8 to 10 or so feet below the normal waterline Put in a bunch of new plants but have water restricted to one day a week - I'd cheat but feel really bad since the river is so low.

The weather is all cocked up.

This bantam has kept me in stitches for days.

Hope you hens have a great drinking session and don't peep too loudly!
Old May 29th 2007, 3:27 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Keeping chickens

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Hope you hens have a great drinking session and don't peep too loudly!

Nah, they're all too eggshausted.
Old May 29th 2007, 3:52 pm

Eggstensive research shows,me n crispy drink too much
Old May 29th 2007, 4:33 pm

eggsactly my dear, we belong to an eggsclusive coop in an eggsclosure that is eggsclusive to eggscentric that eggscel at the art of
Old May 29th 2007, 6:27 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe it. As long as the sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world it's time for a or . Sorry, no puns in this one but I'll keep pecking around until I find some.
Old May 29th 2007, 7:09 pm
Banned

alentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to all

eggs time to start a new thread
Old May 29th 2007, 7:21 pm
Banned

alentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to all

out of all the chicken keepers out there who has the biggest cock
Old May 29th 2007, 7:22 pm
Banned

rall that is
Old May 30th 2007, 12:58 pm

cocknot tell you the answer to that
Old May 30th 2007, 2:28 pm
C'est la vie

The one with the reddest wattle-not
Old May 30th 2007, 2:30 pm
C'est la vie

Yeah, I know, vat really was scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.