Soultime100

Old May 7th 2007, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

soultime 100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Soultime100

Hi all,

We are currently in the position of buying a two bed/bath apartment in albuferia area olhas da gua I think its called, we need to furnish it and also more importantly rent it out, have been looking at some websites to advertise but would require someone to be a key holder for us any info or advice would be good

Old May 7th 2007, 9:33 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Soultime100

Originally Posted by soultime 100
Hi all,

We are currently in the position of buying a two bed/bath apartment in albuferia area olhas da gua I think its called, we need to furnish it and also more importantly rent it out, have been looking at some websites to advertise but would require someone to be a key holder for us any info or advice would be good

Hi soultime

Welcome to BE sorry I can't help you with this but I am sure some one will be able to offer some advice to you.
Old May 8th 2007, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

deejay7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Soultime,

The easiest way to have a keyholder would to employ one of the many property management companies on the Algarve.

They vary in cost a lot but they look after the property and also find people to rent it to for you.
You can still set up your own website as well to let the apartment out but remember you need someone your tenants can get in touch with in case of emergencies ie. locking themselves out or the electricity going down etc etc.
This would be a bit diificult for you to do from the UK.

Post lots of questions on this forum...you'll get lots of good advice1

Dave
Old May 8th 2007, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Great that is really helpful about a keyholder can you or anyone else recommend some agents for us please, because its a bit of a mine feild, what part of porugal do you live in
Old May 8th 2007, 5:55 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Great that is really helpful about a keyholder can you or anyone else recommend some agents for us please, because its a bit of a mine feild, what part of porugal do you live in
nearly all the estate agents in your area will have a property management team who deal with lettings etc.
Old May 8th 2007, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

I am buying a property in albuferia 2 bed 2bath and need property management, is their anyone out there that has done the same thing who could maybe point me in the right direction for property management or any advice really

Thankyou
Old May 28th 2007, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,
Would anyone kindly be able to help me find a good removal firm uk to albuferia, its not a full load just the bigger items any info would be great

Cheers
Old May 28th 2007, 7:39 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
Would anyone kindly be able to help me find a good removal firm uk to albuferia, its not a full load just the bigger items any info would be great

Cheers
I used AIM they were very good,but of course there are loads to choose from
Old May 28th 2007, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

hi again,

could you tell me if they have a website what sort of money did it cost you how long did it take?

Cheers
Old May 28th 2007, 8:36 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.aim.com.pt/default.aspx

Umm sorry it was 3 years ago,contact them for a quote,I cant remember the details
Old May 29th 2007, 9:18 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Cheers
my stuff has just gone with transportes senhora da agonia lda, they have a website and the contact is [email protected], cheapest quote i found for a part load 1600 euros, this included storage for 2 weeks for free, turned up spot on time, handled goods well, well worth a look at.
Old May 29th 2007, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Sue B is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Cheers
Hi, we used removals they are based in the south of England somewhere and pick up all over the country. They have a web site put removals in google and they will be there. On the site there is a sheet and it tells you what each item or box would cost. They were very good.
Old May 29th 2007, 8:27 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

For a rental web site, I rented a property on this site and this site alone some years ago and managed to rent it for around 85% of the year
www.holiday-rentals.co.uk
Old May 30th 2007, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Hi their again

When you said you rented from that website did you mean you had an apartment that you rented through that company or thAT you rented a place for your selve

cheers