Job vacancies

Old Jun 1st 2017, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

rollermum83 is on a distinguished road
Default Job vacancies

Is there a section on here for job vacancies or does anyone know if there's a chance of jobs for Newbies to the East Algarve with very little Portuguese or a place where I can advertise my skills?
Thanks 😎
Old Jun 1st 2017, 9:30 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job vacancies

Look on the main BE index and you will see that there are sections for http://britishexpats.com/forum/job-offers-82/ and http://britishexpats.com/forum/jobs-wanted-137/. This covers the whole of BE, there are no such sections in the individual countries due to the no advertising rule.

Members living in Portugal could however tell you what publications etc to look in.

Good Luck

Rosemary
Old Jun 1st 2017, 10:52 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

[There is no better way than "shanks pony "
It's tourist season and there will be a demand for low paid long hours of work..
With limited Portuguese your opportunities are restricted.
You could try property sales, no salary but commission .
There are opportunities out there but you will need to find them.
Do you have a particular skill ?
Old Jun 1st 2017, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by EMR
[There is no better way than "shanks pony "
It's tourist season and there will be a demand for low paid long hours of work..
With limited Portuguese your opportunities are restricted.
You could try property sales, no salary but commission .
There are opportunities out there but you will need to find them.
Do you have a particular skill ?
I was a sales rep on the road in construction/ health and safety for 3 years have worked in plant and tool hire sales/rental for 7 yrs before that. More recently have worked for the NHS in administration but willing to do anything have done the usual round of bar work/ caring/cleaning 😎
Old Jun 1st 2017, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rollermum83
I was a sales rep on the road in construction/ health and safety for 3 years have worked in plant and tool hire sales/rental for 7 yrs before that. More recently have worked for the NHS in administration but willing to do anything have done the usual round of bar work/ caring/cleaning 😎
I could always set up in H & S but don't see much of it going on when I walk past the building sites here 😄😄
Old Jun 1st 2017, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

nogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond repute

I could always set up in H & S but don't see much of it going on when I walk past the building sites here 😄😄
No call for the Department of Hindsight; here in Portugal.
Old Jun 5th 2017, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

SilviaAlgarve is just really niceSilviaAlgarve is just really niceSilviaAlgarve is just really niceSilviaAlgarve is just really niceSilviaAlgarve is just really niceSilviaAlgarve is just really niceSilviaAlgarve is just really niceSilviaAlgarve is just really nice

Is there a section on here for job vacancies or does anyone know if there's a chance of jobs for Newbies to the East Algarve with very little Portuguese or a place where I can advertise my skills?
Thanks 😎
Hi my best advice to you is to try and get a job in the UK based over there, you could try the tour operators, the local hotels or even the local airport.