IMI Charges

Old Mar 16th 2018, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

robcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond reputerobcarolyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default IMI Charges

2017 rates bills now on the Financas Portal.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMI Charges

... which you can now pay by direct debit.
Old Mar 17th 2018, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

robbie20 is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't looked, so are they a lot more than last year ?
Old Mar 17th 2018, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

RichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond reputeRichardHenshall has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to say as it depends where you are amongst other things.

Ours are lower.
Old Mar 17th 2018, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

We have an end of terrace house in the centre of Tavira. It is very old.
Old Mar 18th 2018, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

I think Tavira has gone from 0.38% of VPT to 0.375% of VPT but your VPT could have changed since last year, before you celebrate too hard.
Old Mar 18th 2018, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Good morning Richard, Thanks for that. I have a very old letter from Lisbon Portal das Financas, with what I thought was the required numbers to get onto this system. I tried last night and it said the wrong numbers. As you are so knowledgeable, have you any idea what I should do. Thanks Denise
Old Mar 18th 2018, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

AliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond repute

We arrived in Portugal about 2 months ago haven't yet registered with Finances online. We have already gone in to see them and changed our address for our NIFs, and updated our contact emails and phone numbers. Since we aren't using the online system I'm assuming that we will still receive paper IMI bills in the post.

Anyone know when these will be sent out?
Old Mar 18th 2018, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

We usually get our paper IMI bills here in Yorkshire about the last week in March.
Old Mar 18th 2018, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Richard

Thanks for this info. I've managed to get on to the site after digging out my log in details but can't find the link my letter from the Tax and Customs Authority advises me to go to i.e Os Seus Servicos. Please could you advise me how to find that? Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
Old Mar 18th 2018, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Logging in does help.

IMI charges for the appropriate year are here or can be found from your Situação Fiscal Integrada, as can most other things that are relevant to you.
Old Mar 18th 2018, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks very much for your help with this Richard. I couldn't log in before because it took me ages to find the appropriate information, which as I said after a big search have now found.
Old Mar 19th 2018, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by robcarolyn
2017 rates bills now on the Financas Portal.
Good morning rob carolyn, Would you please tell me how you worked your way around the Financas Portal please, to be able to set up a direct debit for your IMI ? I can get on the website, but have not managed to get to the section to set up the direct debit.

Thanks very much Denise
Old Mar 19th 2018, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

If you haven't previously done so, you will need to enter your bank details at https://www.portaldasfinancas.gov.pt...aIBAN/begin.do.

If I recall correctly there may be a delay while AT verifies the details you've provided. The registration of bank details can be confirmed at https://www.portaldasfinancas.gov.pt...DadosGerais.do which should show 'IBAN CONFIRMADO'. This part may only apply if you are set up to receive rebates of IRS or IVA for a business activity.

Then follow the link in post #2 of this thread.

Until this year's bills have actually been issued you will only be able to set up a recurring (recorrente) direct debit for IMI, rather than a one-off for this April's payment.
Old Mar 19th 2018, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Richard,

Thanks very much for your detailed information.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.