Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

How many people are in Tavira

How many people are in Tavira

Old May 11th 2007, 12:23 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Question How many people are in Tavira

So, just how many people on this forum are in Tavira?

Just curious, no ulterior motive (I'm not selling anything)
Old May 11th 2007, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Saz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really niceSaz1 is just really nice
Default Re: How many people are in Tavira

We are, on and off! Unfortunately, mostly off, but looking to the future, hopefully we will be there full time.

Next visit, end of May - cant wait.
Old May 11th 2007, 6:50 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
So, just how many people on this forum are in Tavira?

Just curious, no ulterior motive (I'm not selling anything)
whoops sorry , i thought you said " in a taverna"
Old May 11th 2007, 8:25 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gazz
whoops sorry , i thought you said " in a taverna"
I'm there with you...hic
Old May 11th 2007, 8:38 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I'm there with you...hic
Me too Ha! not helping are we?
Old May 11th 2007, 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
Me too Ha! not helping are we?
Well lets hope we don't get told off by a mod for going off thread. Oh just noticed you are one so that's all right then. I really wish this was a wine glass filled with vinho tinto instead of this black stuff.
Old May 11th 2007, 8:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Well lets hope we don't get told off by a mod for going off thread. Oh just noticed you are one so that's all right then. I really wish this was a wine glass filled with vinho tinto instead of this black stuff.
I`ll get you when you come back to Spain ;-)
Old May 11th 2007, 8:53 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
I`ll get you when you come back to Spain ;-)
It's a bit quiet there to night so I may just stay here with my friend
Old May 11th 2007, 9:40 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

just how many people have been in " ta vera", this is the question?

sorry tt , lowering the tone again
Old May 12th 2007, 4:37 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: How many people are in Tavira

Originally Posted by gazz;
just how many people have been in " ta vera", this is the question?

sorry tt , lowering the tone again
About par for the course (or should that be coarse) I'd say
Old May 13th 2007, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Odd Balls is an unknown quantity at this point

Tavira, 5 golf courses within 20 minutes, and 5 minutes away from some of the best beaches in lovely Portugal. Lots of friendly locals always willing to drink! OB
Old May 14th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

CHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to allCHOPPER is a name known to all
Cool Re: How many people are in Tavira

My wife and I moved here permanently 3 weeks ago, came out Jan, Feb to look from Villa Real down the coast, found Tavira and that was that. We are slowly working our way through the bars and restaurants, its a hars life.
Old May 14th 2007, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by CHOPPER
My wife and I moved here permanently 3 weeks ago, came out Jan, Feb to look from Villa Real down the coast, found Tavira and that was that. We are slowly working our way through the bars and restaurants, its a hars life.

That's great to hear, hope you both settle in and get into the Portuguese way of life, it sounds as if you are getting there.
Old May 14th 2007, 1:33 pm
C'est la vie

Wink Re: How many people are in Tavira

Originally Posted by CHOPPER
You'll have to let us know which are the best ones and the ones to avoid.

When we were out in March completing our purchase we tried quite a few and I did make a note of them for future reference but lost the list:curse:. Still, I'm sure we'll be able to find them again without knowing their names.(Pity there isn't a smiley for wine drinkers)
Old May 14th 2007, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
.(Pity there isn't a smiley for wine drinkers)

You would think that with the amount of us that have said this, someone would try and find us one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.