Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Dentist in Tavira

Dentist in Tavira

Old Feb 5th 2011, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

pigeon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dentist in Tavira

I have visited a Dentist in Tavira this week mainly to have a crown cemented back. On arrival I was given a xray and check up. Followed by the crown cemented back. The charge was 120 euros.I asked for a break down of costs and was given a receipt with 20 euros examination and 100 euros for the cementing. This seems unbelievable it only took about 30 seconds to put the crown back. Has any-one else had this sort of experience?
Old Feb 6th 2011, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice
Default Re: Dentist in Tavira

I had the same procedure last October with an English speaking dentist in Vila Real. It only cost me 60e

Sue
Old Feb 6th 2011, 4:50 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Dentists here can be expensive.I paid 80 euros for a tiny filling last year.
A check up at mine is around 40 euros....so with the filling it was 120
Old Feb 6th 2011, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of

€40 for check up and clean.
€40 for a white filling.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

sj01302 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is comparable with the uk,cost me £44 last week for a check up

Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

morro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond reputemorro has a reputation beyond repute

I use the dentist near the firestation up the hill under the railway bridge on the right. He is excellent! charged me 10 euros to cement crown -4 years ago! yearly visit - no work no charge!