Reload this Page >

Hello Everybody...!!

Hello Everybody...!!

Old Apr 19th 2013, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Selima is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello Everybody...!!

Hello Eerybody,

I am just about to change my life on a whim...long overdue and chance delivered me a fabulous house just inland from Vila do Conde - 20 minutes from Porto and 20minutes from Braga...

I will move over from London at the end of May, (I can move like lightening!) and would love to know if anybody is nearby, but of course, would travel!

I am a writer and an internet business owner (self-publishing)) and my 23 year-old son is my business partner who will to and fro as well. We have a pooch called Yuri (as in Gagarin, please, not Geller, although people don't see the different spelling).

Please do contact me as I have just jumped in with both feet! I know nobody ..yet! Carpe diem.

Kindest to all
Selima

Last edited by Selima; Apr 19th 2013 at 7:22 pm. Reason: Typos
Old Apr 20th 2013, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hello Everybody...!!

Originally Posted by Selima
Hello Eerybody,

I am just about to change my life on a whim...long overdue and chance delivered me a fabulous house just inland from Vila do Conde - 20 minutes from Porto and 20minutes from Braga...

I will move over from London at the end of May, (I can move like lightening!) and would love to know if anybody is nearby, but of course, would travel!

I am a writer and an internet business owner (self-publishing)) and my 23 year-old son is my business partner who will to and fro as well. We have a pooch called Yuri (as in Gagarin, please, not Geller, although people don't see the different spelling).

Please do contact me as I have just jumped in with both feet! I know nobody ..yet! Carpe diem.

Kindest to all
Selima
Quite a lot of British in Porto, there is even a British social club(can't remember the name of it) You are English I guess? My mate has an apartment in Vila do Conde that he rents out, nice place... gets very busy in peak of summer, although not as busy as neighbouring Póvoa de Varzim(its one big traffic jam in August). You are very near the airport and have a big shopping centre near by(its called "Mar shopping)with an Ikea wich maybe handy for getting some handy stuff in your new house?!). Braga is very nice and worth a visit and if you want to get away into country... head for Gerês, which will be a short trip for you!

Mar shopping:
http://www.marshopping.com/

Gerês national park:

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...hp?photo=18198

Last edited by gedscottish; Apr 20th 2013 at 10:47 am.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

Selima is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello Everybody...!!

Thank you, gedscottish, for your message. All very helpful indeed.

Will check out the various links when I am here in the early summer.

Kind wishes