Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Have you registered to vote? - in the forthcoming UK general election

Have you registered to vote? - in the forthcoming UK general election

Old May 19th 2017, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Have you registered to vote? - in the forthcoming UK general election

Hi All

Have you registered to vote at the next election, if you don't you have no right to complain about the outcome.

Yes I have registered. Please don't go on about the 15 year rule we have heard enough about that.

Just have you registered Y/ N will do

Peter

Last edited by BEVS; May 22nd 2017 at 1:11 am. Reason: Wee edit to help the forum get back its balance for all posters.
Old May 19th 2017, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

mfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond reputemfesharne has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Have you registered to vote? - in the forthcoming UK general election

Absolutely yes.

Don't hold your breath on your 3rd para though.
Old May 20th 2017, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Have you registered to vote? - in the forthcoming UK general election

Oh! how disappointing

I thought you where posting about the Local Elections taking place here in PT in October.
Old May 22nd 2017, 1:13 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Ingles

I thought you where posting about the Local Elections taking place here in PT in October.
I will tweak the title to reflect it is about the forthcoming UK election.

As only yes/no answers have been requested it might be better to simply add a poll where people just vote on the vote. <--- if you see what I mean.

Let me know and I will add for the good of the thread and topic.
Old May 27th 2017, 8:47 am
Just Joined

MorrisC8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Have you registered to vote? - in the forthcoming UK general election

Yes