Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Flights Lisbon to Manchester

Flights Lisbon to Manchester

Old Oct 16th 2006, 2:32 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Flights Lisbon to Manchester

Anyone give me an approximate cost?
Old Oct 16th 2006, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Tavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really niceTavira-Dream is just really nice
Default Re: Flights Lisbon to Manchester

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
hi TT,

what dates are you looking to fly?
Old Oct 16th 2006, 9:30 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Ola TT
I cant find any cheap airlines that fly from Lisbon to Manchester
Its either Gatwick or Stanstead.
All the cheapies to Manchester are from Faro
xx
Old Oct 16th 2006, 10:02 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

The last time I checked, Manchester - Faro was £29, no specials for Lisbon. The price for Lisbon jumped to something like £249.
I didnt like the Faro arrangement because the flight gets in in the evening and accomodation I think would cost a lot, unless you want to keep, on travelling and take the Lisbon train, if there is one.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 10:08 am

Found this link with some flight prices.
http://travel.travelocity.com/flight...31884579162006
Old Oct 16th 2006, 4:14 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Thank you. Might be cheaper to fly to Faro and rent a car for the day to drive the couple of hrs up to Lisbon!
Old Oct 16th 2006, 4:25 pm

Thank you. Might be cheaper to fly to Faro and rent a car for the day to drive the couple of hrs up to Lisbon!
I think so especially if you book well in advance
Old Oct 18th 2006, 10:45 am
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

Does it have to be from Manchester?

Kate
Old Oct 18th 2006, 10:58 am
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

Been doing some looking around and it doesn't look like there is a direct flight to Manchester. Luton is the furthest north it seems from Lisbon. I suppose you could get a flight to Luton - I think Monarch have reasonably priced flights, and then either get the train or a hire car to take you up to Manchester. Sorry!!!

Kate
Old Oct 18th 2006, 11:38 am
Account Closed

Thank you.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 9:54 pm
vivandphil

conundrum is an unknown quantity at this point

BMI baby are due to start flying from Birmingham to Lisbon from around the 28th April, I have just booked flight for 30th May for £135.00 total cost for 2 adults. Viv