Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

FISCAL REPRESENTATIVE?

FISCAL REPRESENTATIVE?

Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

aaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really nice
Default FISCAL REPRESENTATIVE?

Does anybody know of a good fiscal representative in the algarve area?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Old Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really niceOld Biker is just really nice
Default Re: FISCAL REPRESENTATIVE?

I have used Dr Jose Mansinho in Tavira for the past four years and found him very helpful. He and his assistant, Margarida, speak good English. His office is at Rua 25 de Abril, 3-R/C Esq, 8800-427 Tavira. Phone 281 322 440 and email [email protected]
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

aaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really nice

thats great thank you
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

Can anybody tell me what the need for a fiscal representative is? TIA
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:31 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: FISCAL REPRESENTATIVE?

Originally Posted by brodev
Can anybody tell me what the need for a fiscal representative is? TIA
If you are not yet a resident in Portugal you must by law have an FR. Once you are resident you can dispense with his/her services. So far all ours has done for us was to get our fiscal number.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

thank you we found one last week and now all paper work is filled in and we are are ready to roll!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

I do not intend to be resident in Portugal. I will have a house (completion due on 28th inst). I got my fiscal number myself. I did not know anything about the neccessity to have a FR. My son in law is Portuguese will he suffice or is there a requirement for some sort of qualification?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

does anybody have an answer for me?
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brodev
does anybody have an answer for me?
You just need to nominate someone who is a resident who resides here permanantly and that person is then totally responsible for your financial affairs here in Portgugal which include completing your tax return each year and ensuring that all your bills are paid to the necessary agencies who supply you with services. i.e condominium (if you live in an apartment) rates, gas electric etc.. This person has to present himself to the Fiscal Office.
Joao
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you Joao