Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:27 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Gadzooks, nearly a week and no entries on this thread
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:47 pm
If the shoe fits buy them

TaviraHopeful is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

:
Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Gadzooks, nearly a week and no entries on this thread
Hi Trog
I think there is only you and i from Estrada Da Fonte, unless there is anyone out there i have forgotten? If so sorry

Well 5 weeks tomorrow and we will be there and hopefully by this time of day will be well oiled. Cant wait as our weather here is wet and windy just for a change.

Dont know of any bars closer than the railway lines, which as you say is not too far away but it can take a fair time to get home taking one step forward and three steps back
Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:01 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TaviraHopeful
: Dont know of any bars closer than the railway lines, which as you say is not too far away but it can take a fair time to get home taking one step forward and three steps back
In that case try turning round and walking backwards.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 12:42 pm

In that case try turning round and walking backwards.
Yes i agree but that theory is only logical when your sober. By the time you've had a skin full logic goes out of the window and you cant work out why your not getting anywhere
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:20 am
C'est la vie

Yes i agree but that theory is only logical when your sober. By the time you've had a skin full logic goes out of the window and you cant work out why your not getting anywhere
Good point. Just stay in the bar then.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 10:15 am

Good point. Just stay in the bar then.
Excellent idea.
We were partying last night until 3.40 this morning but i was good i drove so i wouldn't feel rough this morning. Just feel knackered which is better than having a hangover as well.
Old Sep 30th 2007, 4:47 pm
C'est la vie

Excellent idea.
We were partying last night until 3.40 this morning but i was good i drove so i wouldn't feel rough this morning. Just feel knackered which is better than having a hangover as well.
Hell's bells - I was in bed by 10 last night. But by then I'd had quite a few white wines

Last edited by TaviraTrog; Sep 30th 2007 at 4:47 pm. Reason: url didn't work
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:34 pm

[F Sans MS]Hell's bells - I was in bed by 10 last night. But by then I'd had quite a few white wines
[/FONT]
Hell's Bell's your right there!!! i'm beggining to flag rapidly now and i will definitely be in bed by 10.00 tonight - i'm getting too old for this all night lark i think
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:23 am
C'est la vie

Hell's Bell's your right there!!! i'm beggining to flag rapidly now and i will definitely be in bed by 10.00 tonight - i'm getting too old for this all night lark i think
Fell asleep watching Miss Marple so don't have a clue whodunit. So we then went to bed at 11 but don't really know how long we'd been asleep on the sofa.

Oh well, only 8 days and we'll be back out in Tavira. I wonder what progress there's been on the development since we were last there.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:55 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Fell asleep watching Miss Marple so don't have a clue whodunit. So we then went to bed at 11 but don't really know how long we'd been asleep on the sofa.

Oh well, only 8 days and we'll be back out in Tavira. I wonder what progress there's been on the development since we were last there.
It was the housekeeper
In the ballroom with the candlestick
Old Oct 1st 2007, 12:48 pm
C'est la vie

Originally Posted by Cleri
It was the housekeeper
Silly me - I should have known; it was so obvious really. She was the one person we never saw all the way through the episode.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by Cleri
It was the housekeeper
Hi Trog
I went out like a light last night and have felt knackered all day today, just cant stand the pace.
Oh and thanks for reminding me you've only got 8 days to go on the upside i've only got just over 4 weeks and by then you'll be back and it will be a distant memory.
Hopefully the building will have come on alot since we were both out there, so you'll have to report back on the progress.
Your mission by the way if you choose to accept it is to find the closest bar
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:17 am
C'est la vie

Your mission by the way if you choose to accept it is to find the closest bar
Accepted.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

gazzer888 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i have apartment up the road near roundabout before the eurotel..read all this about new areas would like to learn more about the area and i will be in tavira 13th october onwards..........................do you play golf at all ??
Old Oct 7th 2007, 4:30 pm
C'est la vie

Originally Posted by gazzer888
hi i have apartment up the road near roundabout before the eurotel..read all this about new areas would like to learn more about the area and i will be in tavira 13th october onwards..........................do you play golf at all ??
Hi, I think you are referring to the Rotunda Nora Velha which is the next one along the main road from ours - the one with the waterwheel. As it happens we'll be there from 9 to 21 October. Our elder daughter and her crowd will be out for a week in the middle but.... And no, I don't play golf - I hadn't realised it was mandatory.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.