Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 7:57 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

I thought it was about time we started a thread for those of us not fortunate enough to be Quinta de Pegada.

Any road up - what I wanted to know is has anyone heard of the developer's plan to instal a swimming pool. When we were over in November there he said no but when we were there in March we were told it was highly probable.

It would be good for us if they do as the grandbrats would love it when they come to visit. On second thoughts perhaps I won't tell them about the pool.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:18 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Estrada da Fonte Salgada

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
I thought it was about time we started a thread for those of us not fortunate enough to be Quinta de Pegada.

Any road up - what I wanted to know is has anyone heard of the developer's plan to instal a swimming pool. When we were over in November there he said no but when we were there in March we were told it was highly probable.

It would be good for us if they do as the grandbrats would love it when they come to visit. On second thoughts perhaps I won't tell them about the pool.
If only i knew what you were talking about
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 2:41 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Estrada da Fonte Salgada

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
If only i knew what you were talking about
Don't be coy.
Estrada da Fonte Salgada is the development on the northern exit from the the waterwheel roundabout. Or wasn't that what you couldn't fathom?

Anyway time for a few . Which reminds me, do they make cider in Portugal?
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 2:45 pm
C'est la vie

Whoops, sorry, I didn't prefix it with Tavira so people would know where I'm talking about. Mea culpa, mea culpa etc.

How do I change the thread title.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 3:54 pm

What do you want me to change the title to?????

No cider is a rare thing here,well it is where I live anyway.There is one in the supermarket called Decider but its a bit pricey
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 3:55 pm

Don't be coy.
Estrada da Fonte Salgada is the development on the northern exit from the the waterwheel roundabout. Or wasn't that what you couldn't fathom?

Anyway time for a few . Which reminds me, do they make cider in Portugal?
Ive only been to Tavira twice,so forgive my ignorance.

Ps Ive changed the title
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 7:51 am
C'est la vie

What do you want me to change the title to?????

No cider is a rare thing here,well it is where I live anyway.There is one in the supermarket called Decider but its a bit pricey
Thanks, I see you've changed the title to reflect the content more accurately.

Shame about the cider but I don't mind drinking wine. Or beer for that matter.

Last edited by TaviraTrog; Jun 3rd 2007 at 7:52 am. Reason: Grammar
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 7:59 am

Thanks, I see you've changed the title to reflect the content more accurately.

Shame about the cider but I don't mind drinking wine. Or beer for that matter.

None of our bars sell Cider,but it could be different in Tavira
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 10:58 am
C'est la vie

None of our bars sell Cider,but it could be different in Tavira
Hmm, so are you proposing that I do a pub crawl of Tavira to find out?
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 11:41 am

Hmm, so are you proposing that I do a pub crawl of Tavira to find out?
Sounds good to me
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 2:30 pm
C'est la vie

Sounds good to me
This could lead to a whole new career
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 2:49 pm

This could lead to a whole new career
Purely for scientific research for the good of mankind,obviously
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 3:05 pm
C'est la vie

Purely for scientific research for the good of mankind,obviously
But of course; what a perspicacious girl you are
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 3:09 pm

Default Re: Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Is that Portuguese for alcoholic

Yes ok I am a very discerning girl,especially where alcohol is concerned
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 3:12 pm
C'est la vie

Wink Re: Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Is that Portuguese for alcoholic

Yes ok I am a very discerning girl,especially where alcohol is concerned
That's the spirit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.