Ebay in Portugal

Old Oct 28th 2010, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Luso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ebay in Portugal

ebay.pt...Its arrived...well its about as close as we're going to get.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Algarveaddick is an unknown quantity at this point

Amazon are now offering free supersaver delivery to Portugal for purchases over £25.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

sidoniecristal is an unknown quantity at this point

Leiloes looks like Ebay

http://www.leiloes.net/

Sidonie.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Algarveaddick
Amazon are now offering free supersaver delivery to Portugal for purchases over £25.
But they'll hardly deliver anything and the last things I have bought have had things wrong with them AND they don't take the feedback as seriously as EBay.
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

I have just had confirmation that the four items I ordered have dispatched. Guess I will have to wait and see what turns up...
Old Dec 9th 2010, 7:09 am
I.T Expert - Algarve

scott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Algarveaddick
I see this advertised on the Amazon UK site but I can never seem to get it too work, it just still puts the delivery on top?!
Old Dec 15th 2010, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Amazon stuff turned up this afternoon, all fine.
Old Jan 29th 2011, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scott909
I see this advertised on the Amazon UK site but I can never seem to get it too work, it just still puts the delivery on top?!
You have to be sure the things you order are fulfilled by Amazon or are listed as Free Super Saver Delivery.

G
Old Oct 16th 2011, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Not sure if I can put this on here but I've set up Facebay Lagos for those in the Lagos area who have items to sell/freecycle. There are no charges it's free to use, hopefully we can all help eachother and keep items out of the landfills!
Gemma
Old Oct 16th 2011, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

Great idea!
Old Oct 16th 2011, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

It literally took 5 minutes Anna and looks after itself, you just have to check there are no dodgy posts on there.

I think there should be one for every area! Gx
Old Oct 16th 2011, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of

There is a real auction house in Faro. www.awalgarve.com
Old Oct 16th 2011, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

newintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nice

Freecycle also has a Faro section, all in Portuguese...things do pop up on there on occasion...
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

mrgoldfinder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cleri
Nomad found this petition,it would be great if we could finally get Ebay here.
Please sign it if you agree

http://www.petitiononline.com/ebaypt/petition.html
Millionaires are made from 'Loopholes'... Looks like you have found a nice little earner... Build one yourself and call it ebayportugal.com
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

moggyalgarve is an unknown quantity at this point

Like everything in this backward country you will get Ebay in about 20 years time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.