Ebay in Portugal

Old Jun 14th 2009, 11:35 am
Just Joined

diskwizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ebay in Portugal

I still might do one for a laugh...Might be able to shift my hundreds of books stacked up on the shelf )
Old Jun 17th 2009, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really nice

Algarve Resident tried this a couple of years ago and failed miserably. Its not a big enough market for its own ebay and there are plenty of excellent (better) alternatives. OLX being the latest and probably the best so far www.olx.pt
Old Aug 13th 2009, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

MartynCymro is just really niceMartynCymro is just really niceMartynCymro is just really niceMartynCymro is just really niceMartynCymro is just really niceMartynCymro is just really niceMartynCymro is just really niceMartynCymro is just really nice

There's also http://miau.pt/home.html which is an online auction site the same as Ebay.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

Jupiter68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cleri
Nomad found this petition,it would be great if we could finally get Ebay here.
Please sign it if you agree

http://www.petitiononline.com/ebaypt/petition.html
Yeah absolutely - ebay is the best place for bargain - will sign petition.
Old Oct 26th 2009, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

wertyu2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

what about ebid thats in portugal much use on there.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

newintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nice

Does anyone know if you are still supposed to use your UK Ebay if you give things to your visitors to post when they go back to the UK?
Old Feb 12th 2010, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

guima is an unknown quantity at this point

Now there's also www.custojusto.pt in Portugal, although it's aproach is a little different from Ebay. Anyway, it's woth a visit
Old Mar 17th 2010, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

newintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nice

We use our UK Ebay account and time listings to end when we visit the UK...or send a few parcels back for visiting relatives to post...
Old Mar 20th 2010, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really niceMrBife is just really nice

Another new one ...

www.adoos.pt

Some of those cars look cheap !
Old Mar 31st 2010, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

kyles Mummy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys

i too would love portugal to have an ebay but i do use the uk one instead. I have signed the petition but i do recommend that you use the uk one and then search for sellers in portugal as it can make it very cheap for you.

kind regards

sam
X
Old Mar 31st 2010, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

Dishin'upDigital is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrBife
Another new one ...

www.adoos.pt

Some of those cars look cheap !
Beware of apparently 'cheap' cars; I have come across a couple of instances where the car still has outstanding finance. The price you pay the 'owner' is what he/she wants, but you still have to clear or take over the outstanding loan!
Old Apr 15th 2010, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

ClareWalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Best selling/buying site. I use it a lot.
Old May 26th 2010, 7:00 am
I.T Expert - Algarve

scott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the rough
Post Re: Ebay in Portugal

Hey,

I have some interesting news and while I realize it isn't really about this, I think you're going to like it. I recently spoke, in person, to the Vice-President of European operations from Amazon EU. He told me that whilst, for the foreseeable future, there is no plan to start a .pt or .es Amazon site, they are in talks with the Portuguese postal service and they aim to be able to provide FREE postage of all items to Portuguese addresses by the end of this summer. That's as much as he would tell me, but it's a start, eh!!

Scott

Last edited by scott909; May 26th 2010 at 7:01 am. Reason: Realized this thread was about eBay and not Amazon!
Old May 26th 2010, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Green_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scott909
Hey,

I have some interesting news and while I realize it isn't really about this, I think you're going to like it. I recently spoke, in person, to the Vice-President of European operations from Amazon EU. He told me that whilst, for the foreseeable future, there is no plan to start a .pt or .es Amazon site, they are in talks with the Portuguese postal service and they aim to be able to provide FREE postage of all items to Portuguese addresses by the end of this summer. That's as much as he would tell me, but it's a start, eh!!

Scott
Interesting indeed!
Old May 27th 2010, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scott909
Hey,

Scott
I have to say their postage has got a lot lower anyway, and they work out cheaper with postage than Play.com that charge in euros...

The postage is through couriers though? Wouldn't work through correios as nowt fits in my post box but letters!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.