Ebay in Portugal

Old May 15th 2008, 12:29 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ebay in Portugal

Nomad found this petition,it would be great if we could finally get Ebay here.
Please sign it if you agree

http://www.petitiononline.com/ebaypt/petition.html
Old May 15th 2008, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

Sebastien Lacroix is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Ebay in Portugal

Originally Posted by Cleri
Nomad found this petition,it would be great if we could finally get Ebay here.
Please sign it if you agree

http://www.petitiononline.com/ebaypt/petition.html
It will be great to have ebay also in Portugal, I can give you the national Ebay site. Not as good as ebay but still better than nothing

http://www.olx.pt/

Hope it will help.

Take care and enjoy POrtugal
Old May 15th 2008, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ebay in Portugal

Originally Posted by Sebastien Lacroix
It will be great to have ebay also in Portugal, I can give you the national Ebay site. Not as good as ebay but still better than nothing

Hope it will help.

Oh definitely!! the past few weeks I've been stocking up on clothes for my daughter, not paying more than £2 a pair for Gap jeans with gorgeous embroidery on (£25 new!!!) in every size possible as I know when we move baby/toddler clothes are so expensive there. It would be fab to be able to sell them on again! I shall email it to all my English expat friends to sign also.

Also I've bought wire, connectors and a quad lnb etc all ready for my satellite tv when I move over and read up on installation to try and save myself 500 euros, everything purchased off fleabay here for pennies. Why pay more when you don't need to?

G
Old May 15th 2008, 2:38 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sebastien Lacroix

Hope it will help.

Sebastien Thankyou for this link. I have been lost without eBay but this will surely help me a lot.
You've made my day.
Old May 15th 2008, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

I have just discovered this site as well which operates world wide, not sure what the useage level is in Portugal but it's a fab idea...

http://www.freecycle.org/group/PT/Portugal

G
Old May 15th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of

Never mind online auctions, come to a real one!
Old May 16th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

I buy lots on Ebay uk, most people will send stuff here if you ask.
Old May 16th 2008, 8:46 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anna58
Yes they will,but the postage prices on some are ridiculous
Old May 16th 2008, 9:22 am
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anna58
I think that depends on what you buy and from whom.
With my products there is a reluctance to ship anywhere other than UK and some dont even want to do that. Mainly they are private sellers. Businesses will send to Europe but you pay heavily.
Old May 16th 2008, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

aaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really niceaaron and jo is just really nice

I have a ebay shop which I started in the uk and brought with me, I mostly trade on ebay uk, but there is a ebay spain, I have found the best place to get bargains is ebay usa, but watch there postage!!!!
Old May 16th 2008, 5:53 pm
Banned

alentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to allalentejo joe is a name known to all

and ebay hong kong has some right deals
Old May 28th 2008, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Pombal is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just signed the ebay Portugal petition bringing the total number
of signatures to 5559. Ebay in Portugal could be a way of making an income
for ex pats!!
Old May 28th 2008, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Sebastien Lacroix is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Ebay in Portugal

Originally Posted by pasturesnew
Yep, I have an ebay shop as well (see my sig)...

Some items I do ship to Portugal (Jewellery etc), but others would probably cost too much in postage, so I do not bother to advertise those outside of the UK. I sent several pieces to the USA & the Isle of Man today!

Having said this, should any members wish to ask me for a shipping price on any of my products, then I would respond, either via ebay, or PM on this forum...hopefully Cleri & Nomad H can vouch for my generally agreeable character

In the hopefully near future, I will be launching an online department store, which will initially be shipping a small range of quality items within the UK, but again, I have a soft spot for you folks, so could be convinced otherwise
O looked at your ebay store. You have some fun and interesting staff. I hope the business will go on well for you.
I am also planning to open an online store in the near future for my fathers paintings. He is really good, but we will see if he is sucessful too.

Take care and have fun
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

pasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nicepasturesnew is just really nice

Whoops! I appear to have breached a rule...sorry mods

Given the discussion, I considered that my thread belonged? My mistake.

Best wishes to all forum members & mods
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Dishin'upDigital is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know if anyone's found www.leiloes.net . It in Portuguese, & strikes an uncanny resemblance to eBay. Could they be testing it out before putting their name to it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.