Dog care

Old Aug 16th 2017, 10:30 am
Just Joined

Waterhouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dog care

I'm Looking for dog care (not in a kennel) in the faro area but don't mind travelling.

I've 3 small sausage dogs and I'm looking to go away for 2 weeks in November.

The problem I'm finding is that everywhere I find is a kennel and cost €350 upwards for 2 weeks.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

SaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really niceSaffyRosie is just really nice
Default Re: Dog care

Why not use trustedhousesitters.com.

We've used the site 5 times to find housesitters to look after our two cats for when we've gone on holiday. Brilliant! So much less stress on the animals to stay in their own homes. You pay a small fee to join the sie and post an "advert" with details of your requirements and dates. Then wait for the potential sitters to get in touch. You can then read their profiles and the reviews/ratings they've been given for previous house/ animal sits. When you have a short list you can then nake contact by mail/pm/phone/skype to have a chat. The vast majority of housesitters don't charge.

I'm sure that you will have lots of interest.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

lennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nicelennox is just really nice
Default Re: Dog care

Pm sent