Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Cranberries and blueberries

Cranberries and blueberries

Old Aug 2nd 2006, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Cranberries and blueberries

Are those available over there? In fruit form and also in juice?

My ma has been looking for it for a while now and can't for the life of her find any.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 11:24 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cranberries and blueberries

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Are those available over there? In fruit form and also in juice?

My ma has been looking for it for a while now and can't for the life of her find any.
Hey TT
We buy cranberry juice in the supermarket,havent noticed blueberry,but then,I havent looked!
Also have not seen either in fruit form,but our market here is not so good,will keep an eye out and let you know
Love Cleri xx
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Thanks cleri. What supermarket chain is that? If it is a big one, I'll pass the cranberry juice tip on. Btw, is the one you buy organic? What is the organic status down there?
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Thanks cleri. What supermarket chain is that? If it is a big one, I'll pass the cranberry juice tip on. Btw, is the one you buy organic? What is the organic status down there?
Its Intermarche,not organic tho xx
Old Aug 18th 2006, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
Its Intermarche,not organic tho xx
Bought some bluberry juice yesterday from Intermarche,not organic.
still havent seen the real thing!
C xxxx
Old Aug 18th 2006, 10:29 am
Account Closed

Aw thanks. I'll tell my ma
Old Aug 18th 2006, 4:01 pm
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

Don't know about the rest of you, but I haven't seen very much at all that is organic in Portuguese supermarkets.

Kate
Old Aug 18th 2006, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by langkate
Don't know about the rest of you, but I haven't seen very much at all that is organic in Portuguese supermarkets.

Kate
Hello Kate
welcome to the humorous site,its much more fun on here
It also helps if you drink copious amounts of alcohol everyone here does!!!! They all deny it of course.
C x
Old Aug 18th 2006, 4:28 pm

Originally Posted by langkate

Kate
Ps I assumed a lot of stuff was organic,as it tastes so much better than the Uk "plastic" fruit and veg, I like having to pick through to find apples etc with no bad bits
Old Aug 18th 2006, 5:51 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Ps I assumed a lot of stuff was organic,as it tastes so much better than the Uk "plastic" fruit and veg, I like having to pick through to find apples etc with no bad bits
I thought you said "apples with no bad tits - sorry blame the vinho!!

Nomad
Old Aug 18th 2006, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
I thought you said "apples with no bad tits - sorry blame the vinho!!

Nomad
stop drinkin immediately
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:19 am
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

I agree with you about the fruit and veg and meat even being organic. I love the fact that capsicums actually look misshapen and real, and not the same as in Sainsburys here.

I have been a member here for ages, but had forgotten the url until Judith gave it to me, so it was nice to see familiar faces.

Cannot help with the drinking I'm afraid. Used to be a heavy drinker but gave up at the beginning of this year. Miss it occasionally, but not in the morning when my head is clear. LOL.

Kate
Old Aug 19th 2006, 12:28 pm
Escaped to the Sun

Mattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really nice

Ola fun people on fun site.
Hope you are not going to let me down and eat/dink this fruit without in being soaked in plenty of Alcohol.
I quite like fruit and veg, but do not like to over do it
ie 1 Olive is fine in a Martini and I love Cranberry juice in cocktails (but just a splash)
Cheers
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by Mattiespeople
Ola fun people on fun site.
Hope you are not going to let me down and eat/dink this fruit without in being soaked in plenty of Alcohol.
I quite like fruit and veg, but do not like to over do it
ie 1 Olive is fine in a Martini and I love Cranberry juice in cocktails (but just a splash)
Cheers
Judith you are my kinda gal
Kate,sorry to hear of the adstention,but Im sure you do feel better for it!
Nomad eats cabbage soaked in vinho verde,but he doesnt like to talk about the recipe

Love Cleri xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:18 pm

Judith you are my kinda gal
Kate,sorry to hear of the adstention,but Im sure you do feel better for it!
Nomad eats cabbage soaked in vinho verde,but he doesnt like to talk about the recipe

Love Cleri xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ooops aBstention

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.