Clerigo!

Old May 1st 2007, 2:52 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: Clerigo!

What shall we call the forthcoming saga?

'Aljezur Street'?

'As Aljezur Turns'?

'Days in the life of Clerigo the Mod'?

or just pinch something like:

'Last of the Summer Wine' - don't let the kiddies see this one - set in Aljezur, starring some Brit expat bird who is steadily running out of vinho tinto. It is a horror series that rivals Rosemary's Baby

A brief synopsis - don't want to give it all away, but it goes something along the lines of a Brit expat who moves to the Algarve with her golf-loving husband, after being enticed by the devil who had disguised himself as a tv producer. He'd hypnotized them with images of sun, sea and scenery. They arrive at what looks like a peaceful seaside village, only to find themselves in the village of the damned....

I'll not tell you the rest, might give away the entire storyline.
Old May 1st 2007, 3:41 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

yes , but its only the calm before we get back to the storm!:curse: , i cant wait till she runs off with some smooth talking galic gent, who then dumps her for a newer model, left on the streets she then develops drug problems, has 7 kids to 7 different fathers,finds that she was actually found on the church steps at birth,manages to overcome all of this only to have a terrible motor accident and all this in episode one, PHEW!

Last edited by gazz; May 1st 2007 at 3:47 pm.
Old May 1st 2007, 3:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
yes , but its only the calm before we get back to the storm!:curse: , i cant wait till she runs off with some smooth talking galic gent, who then dumps her for a newer model, left on the streets she then develops drug problems, has 7 kids to 7 different fathers,finds that she was actually found on the church steps at birth,manages to overcome all of this only to have a terrible motor accident and all this in episode one, PHEW!
Nah, that sounds to much like Home and Away. ;-)
Old May 1st 2007, 4:15 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

One episode was particularly disturbing.

She awakens in the middle of the night to find herself lying on the floor of the 'cave' where she'd passed out. Empty bottles lay all around.

She made her way unsteadily over the uneven granite steps to the solid hand-tooled door and out into the moonlit garden. As she looked up at the full moon, an insatiable desire for vinho tinto grew and grew inside her, until it manifested in her vampire teeth emerging. She roamed the neighboring countryside until she found a deserted farmhouse. With a loud bang she supernaturally opened the door and ran to the 'cave', demonic laughter emanating from her being. The family awakened and alarmed, made their way single-file to the 'cave' where they could hear unholy ravaging going on.

They found her kneeling next to a vat of vinho tinto, with her fangs sunk into its oaken exteror, vinho tinto, like blood, dribbling all over her......
Old May 1st 2007, 4:26 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap

She awakens in the middle of the night to find herself lying on the floor of the 'cave' where she'd passed out. Empty bottles lay all around.

She made her way unsteadily over the uneven granite steps to the solid hand-tooled door and out into the moonlit garden. As she looked up at the full moon, an insatiable desire for vinho tinto grew and grew inside her, until it manifested in her vampire teeth emerging. She roamed the neighboring countryside until she found a deserted farmhouse. With a loud bang she supernaturally opened the door and ran to the 'cave', demonic laughter emanating from her being. The family awakened and alarmed, made their way single-file to the 'cave' where they could hear unholy ravaging going on.

They found her kneeling next to a vat of vinho tinto, with her fangs sunk into its oaken exteror, vinho tinto, like blood, dribbling all over her......
Its getting scary now.......
Old May 1st 2007, 4:28 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

her very expensive hand made armani, lime stone, leatherette trimmed far to tight dungaree that had cost her golf loving OH a whole months wages working as the local gigolo in the village of the damn women's institute stopping only to refill her pint size vinho glass every 8 minutes so she could carry on in her roll as JDR's plaything.......
Old May 1st 2007, 4:49 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

DRIBBLING ALL OVER HER WHAT! damn these soaps they always finish at the best bit! sorry crispy just noticed how you had neatly carried on there, duuhh! thick i am

Last edited by gazz; May 1st 2007 at 4:52 pm.
Old May 1st 2007, 4:55 pm

DRIBBLING ALL OVER HER WHAT! damn these soaps they always finish at the best bit! sorry crispy just noticed how you had neatly carried on there, duuhh! thick i am
That's alright gazz, there has to be one in every gang
Old May 1st 2007, 5:00 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

next morning as she awoke to discarded remains of vinho glasses and body parts, clerio realised that with this new given power came a horrible curse and burden to carry, would she ever break free from the hypnotic powers of jdr, would she ever beat the overwhelming urge for vinho and would she ever realise that that colour of dungaree just isnt her colour, tune in next time!
Old May 1st 2007, 5:16 pm

next morning as she awoke to discarded remains of vinho glasses and body parts, clerio realised that with this new given power came a horrible curse and burden to carry, would she ever break free from the hypnotic powers of jdr, would she ever beat the overwhelming urge for vinho and would she ever realise that that colour of dungaree just isnt her colour, tune in next time!
Pushing the lid from her coffin bed, turning down the blood red satin sheets covering her ill fitting PJ's she noticed that her golf loving hubby was already up and out doing much needed business with the WI. "Good" she thought to herself "I can now make the pastry for the body part pie that I am going to serve for lunch to that ample bosomed, long legged, peroxide bum length hair, good for nothing transsexual halfwit I called my friend" as she dragged her hungover body to the kitchen she thought to herself "puff or shortcrust".
Old May 1st 2007, 5:27 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Pushing the lid from her coffin bed, turning down the blood red satin sheets covering her ill fitting PJ's she noticed that her golf loving hubby was already up and out doing much needed business with the WI. "Good" she thought to herself "I can now make the pastry for the body part pie that I am going to serve for lunch to that ample bosomed, long legged, peroxide bum length hair, good for nothing transsexual halfwit I called my friend" as she dragged her hungover body to the kitchen she thought to herself "puff or shortcrust".
"PUFFS", she thought, but thats enough of my freinds, what about this pie!, soon hubby will return and he will need strenghening after servicing all those locals, damn she thought i must get out of hear before they learn my true secret, they would drive me out if they knew that i was a ................
Old May 1st 2007, 5:36 pm
Escaped to the Sun

Mattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really nice

Wow r u lot like!
and I thought I was a bit strange!
How about Cute Blonde Cleri moves to Algarve, is a little disappointed with her initial village but learns lots becomes total amazing expert and moves to an even better place and opens rehab clinic for you strange lot!!! and a Golf centre for her other half! - perhaps Nomad could fix the PC's when they go wrong! and run the bar LOL
Old May 1st 2007, 5:41 pm
Escaped to the Sun

Mattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really nice

Title for this soap:
Prisoner Cell Block Sec J
LOL

moving to 'Last of the Tinto Wine'
but avoid the Norma Batty stockings!
Old May 1st 2007, 5:42 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by Mattiespeople
Wow r u lot like!
and I thought I was a bit strange!
How about Cute Blonde Cleri moves to Algarve, is a little disappointed with her initial village but learns lots becomes total amazing expert and moves to an even better place and opens rehab clinic for you strange lot!!! and a Golf centre for her other half! - perhaps Nomad could fix the PC's when they go wrong! and run the bar LOL
please sir/miss, it was that naughty tourist trap who started it and forced us to join the gang and stole my dairy lunchables as well!
Old May 1st 2007, 5:57 pm

please sir/miss, it was that naughty tourist trap who started it and forced us to join the gang and stole my dairy lunchables as well!
creepy creep. lick these shoes....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.