Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Cheer up, it might not happen.

Cheer up, it might not happen.

Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cheer up, it might not happen.

A little girl asked her mother the age- old question, " How did I get here?" Her mother told her, "God sent you."
"Did God send you, too?" asked the child. "Yes dear," replied mother.
"What about Granddad & Grandma?" the child persisted.
"He sent them also," the mother replied.
"Did he send their parents, also?" asked the child.
"Yes dear, he did," said the mother patiently.
"So you`re telling me that there has been no sex in this family for 200 years!
No wonder everyone`s grumpy around here."

I can`t be the only one who knows a few jokes.
Old Nov 11th 2006, 12:15 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

There are a few on here, but you need to be streetwise to read a few of them, parental guidance http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...35#post4090335
Old Nov 11th 2006, 1:05 pm
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

But you tell them so well Inish.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by langkate
But you tell them so well Inish.

My wife will become suspicious if we keep meeting like this.

Has anyone ever wondered what would have happened if it had been three wise women, instead of three wise men?

They would have asked directions.

Arrived on time.

Helped deliver the baby.

Cleaned the stable.

Made a casserole, and brought practical gifts.

Forgive me! I know it is not Christmas, but I liked this one.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Any ladies on there way to the health centre or doctor this morning, I have something to think about.

An attractive young lady, chaperoned by an ugly old lady, entered the doctor`s office.

" We have come for an examination," said the young lady.

"All right," said the doctor. "Go behind that curtain and take your clothes off."

"No, not me," said the girl. "It`s my old aunt here."

"Very well," said the doctor. "Madam, Please stick out your tongue."

I wonder!!!!!