Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Cheer up, it might not happen.

Cheer up, it might not happen.

Old Nov 5th 2006, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cheer up, it might not happen.

One for the boy racers.

What`s the difference between a porcupine and a Porsche? The porcupine has the pricks on the outside.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 6:41 pm
Escaped to the Sun

Mattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really nice

Originally Posted by Inish

One for the boy racers.

What`s the difference between a porcupine and a Porsche? The porcupine has the pricks on the outside.
Quite funny! Got a new joke book?
Old Nov 5th 2006, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mattiespeople
Quite funny! Got a new joke book?

Bet you drive a Porsche.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 8:04 pm
Escaped to the Sun

Mattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really nice

Bet you drive a Porsche.
No but I could if I wanted! I'm far too cool - what about you?
Old Nov 6th 2006, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mattiespeople
No but I could if I wanted! I'm far too cool - what about you?
I simply don`t think that it possible for anyone, no matter how hard they try to look cool in this very ,very wet weather. It really is becoming very boring especially all the rain we had during the night. I feel very sorry for anyone living on low lying land or in a valley, because if they are not flooded they must be very close to it.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 8:50 am
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

Hi Inish

We do appreciate your jokes really - carry on the good work.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by langkate
Hi Inish

We do appreciate your jokes really - carry on the good work.

Ola Kate,

Thank you for you comment,

Just got back into the house after having to take detours as the valley below us is flooded, some of the low lying houses have been washed out, and some building along the banks have slipped into the torrent, very sad.
Old Nov 6th 2006, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

It`s been dry all morning, wonders will never cease, not going to bother work today, so I`ll tell you a weather joke.

The husband picked up the phone and said " Hello? How would I know? What do I look like, a weatherman?" He then slammed down the phone and settled back into bed.

"Who was that?" asked his wife.

"I don`t know. It was some idiot wanting to know if the coast was clear."

Old Nov 6th 2006, 12:40 pm
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

LOL Inish, nice one. Sorry to hear about the strange weather you are experiencing out there. Our house in VdT is fairly high up, so hopefully it will still be in one piece when we get out there for Christmas.

Kate
Old Nov 6th 2006, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Ola Kate,

It started torrential raining about two last night and kept raining until dawn. The road outside our house had as much of the local farmers soil in it as he had left on his fields. We had some local roads closed because they had flooded, some of it caused by the farmers creating dams to stop there farms flooding, I suppose you really cant blame them as it is there livelihood. The weather forcast has said it should change to-morrow evening.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

One good thing happened with all the rain we had here. I finally met my e-mail girl friend, who floated down from higher up the region. She`s forty years older than me, 200 pounds heavier than I am, and a foot shorter than in the picture she had sent me.

Old Nov 8th 2006, 6:56 pm
Digging the tunnel

oh dear Inish :scared: you need and maybe more to cope.

Kate
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by langkate
oh dear Inish :scared: you need and maybe more to cope.

Kate
Ola Kate,
Life has such disappointments sometimes. Hope you have a good week-end, weather here back to normal, sunshine. Be careful if you talk to people about computer software development.

Drug Dealers. Software Developers
------------ ------------------------
Refer to clients as "users" Refer to clients as "users"

"The first one`s free" " The first one`s free"

Strange jargon "stick" "Rock" "E" Strange jargon "SCSI" "
"Java" "ISBN" "Pentium"

Realized tons of money to be made Realized tons of money to be
in the 14 to 25 year old market in the 14 to 25 year old
market.

Often seen in company of pimps Often seen in company of
and hustlers Marketing people and
venture capitalists

Their product causes unhealthy Think about it; Doom, Quake
additions. Nuke, Sim City

Do your job well, and you can sleep Damn!Damn! Damn!
with the sexy movie stars who depend
on you.

Old Nov 10th 2006, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Ola Kate,
Life has such disappointments sometimes. Hope you have a good week-end, weather here back to normal, sunshine. Be careful if you talk to people about computer software development.

Drug Dealers. Software Developers
------------ ------------------------
Refer to clients as "users" Refer to clients as "users"

"The first one`s free" " The first one`s free"

Strange jargon "stick" "Rock" "E" Strange jargon "SCSI" "
"Java" "ISBN" "Pentium"

Realized tons of money to be made Realized tons of money to be
in the 14 to 25 year old market in the 14 to 25 year old
market.

Often seen in company of pimps Often seen in company of
and hustlers Marketing people and
venture capitalists

Their product causes unhealthy Think about it; Doom, Quake
additions. Nuke, Sim City

Do your job well, and you can sleep Damn!Damn! Damn!
with the sexy movie stars who depend
on you.

I spent quite a bit of time writing this out, and it has become unreadable..

Old Nov 10th 2006, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry it has not been one of my better days, nothing seems to be going correctly, or working properly.

Started the morning with a 30 minute jog around the bathroom.

Had a meaningful conversation with the toaster.

Put tennis balls in the microwave to see if they would hatch.

Apologised to the neighbour for setting fire to his tennis balls.

Still experience is something you don`t get until just after you needed it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.