Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Cheer up, it might not happen.

Cheer up, it might not happen.

Old Nov 1st 2006, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cheer up, it might not happen.

A quick joke,

Did you hear about the burglar who broke into a police station and stole their only toilet? Now the police have nothing to go on!
Old Nov 1st 2006, 3:40 pm
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by langkate
Ola Kate, I take it then the white van has not caught up with you yet? I suppose they had nothing to go on. :scared:
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 6:45 am
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

Hi Inish,not lucky enough to be out there at the moment. Stuck back in the UK, so TV not plugged in or on, nothing for the white van men to go on I hope. Listening to Terry Wogan doing his on radio firework display - and not looking forward to the real thing this weekend.

Kate
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Ola Kate,
I used to like Wogan in the morning, also Sarah Kennedy, does she still have a radio programme?
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:24 pm
Digging the tunnel

Yes, Sarah Kennedy is on at 6am I think until 7.30 when Wogan comes on. I am not normally listening to the radio so early though as my dh (dear husband) complains if anything noisy happens before 7am, and preferably nearer to 8am when he has to leave for work.

Keep up the good (or bad LOL) work with the jokes.

Kate
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you Kate One for the weekend

40 Degrees:
Californians shiver uncontrollably.
People in England sunbathe.

35 Degrees:
Italian cars won`t start.
People in England drive with the windows down.

20 Degrees:
Floridians wear coats, gloves and wool hats.
People in England throw on a T-Shirt.

15 Degrees:
Californians begin to evacuate the state so cold.
People in England go swimming in the sea.

0 Degrees:
Landlords in New York turn on the heating in Apartment blocks.
People in England have the last BBQ of the summer.

-10 Degrees:
People in rest of world are extinct.
People in England wear a vest, pull down ear flaps and continue to moan about the weather.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 8:07 pm
Digging the tunnel

LOL Inish, so true.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

When I was very young, say sometime last week, I used to pray for a bike. Then I realized that God does not work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Is anybody out there, am I all alone telling jokes to myself? At some time I will run out, and then you will all get withdrawal systems.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 5:46 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inish
Is anybody out there, am I all alone telling jokes to myself? At some time I will run out, and then you will all get withdrawal systems.
Then you might have to resort to Irish jokes!!
Old Nov 5th 2006, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
Then you might have to resort to Irish jokes!!
Believe it or not I don`t know any Irish jokes, I know plenty of English jokes, but lets not go into that.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 5:58 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Believe it or not I don`t know any Irish jokes, I know plenty of English jokes, but lets not go into that.
So do I! But isnt a little past yor bedtime ? You are normally a morning poster!!
Old Nov 5th 2006, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
So do I! But isnt a little past yor bedtime ? You are normally a morning poster!!
Please don`tell the wife, but I am suppose to be working. I am very easily side-tracked.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 6:18 pm
---------

Please don`tell the wife, but I am suppose to be working. I am very easily side-tracked.
Is it true that women have small feet, so that they can stand closer to the sink??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.