Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Change of venue for Tomar coffee morning

Change of venue for Tomar coffee morning

Old Feb 11th 2018, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Change of venue for Tomar coffee morning

Hi All

I saw this on another Forum and decided to post it because it may help members from this Forum.

Peter

Hi all,
For over 8 years Portugal Friends (Tomar division) have held a monthly coffee morning + book buying/exchanging at Santa Iria Estralagem in the Mouchao (waterwheel) park.
Sadly, because of a long dispute with the Câmara, the S. Iria has had to shut down.

At very short notice a new venue has been found. So next Wednesday, 14th Feb. the meeting
will be held at the Amor Lusitano tapas bar and cafe on Avenida Dr. Candido Madureira.
This is not far from the big roundabout (that used to have the fountain working!!) and near
Chavetejo E. agents (same side of road). It starts at 10.30 am till just after midday.

As I do not post on other forums, can somebody who does kindly put this message on there (even if you do not go the coffee mornings!) to let everybody know of this change.

Thank you.
Mrs. T.