Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Old May 25th 2008, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Carwyn....can you put into this forum the exact wording of the letter that you have recieved.....major implications for a lot of us
Old May 25th 2008, 8:21 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ptmatt
Carwyn....can you put into this forum the exact wording of the letter that you have recieved.....major implications for a lot of us
He can`t really as it would breach copyright rules.
He could send you a copy by email.

One of the big Spanish building companies has gone bankrupt, can`t remember the name now and a few others are in dire straits, but managed to negotiate loan adjustments to cover themselves so far.
Old May 25th 2008, 8:44 am

Left-Field is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
He can`t really as it would breach copyright rules.
He could send you a copy by email.

One of the big Spanish building companies has gone bankrupt, can`t remember the name now and a few others are in dire straits, but managed to negotiate loan adjustments to cover themselves so far.
I don't think you understand copyright.

The information supplied in an unsolicited letter is not protected by copyright and can be repeated verbatim. It sounds like information that many would like to know.
Old May 25th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

Maybe this would help someone who@s involved

http://royaldujaripoff.com/
Old May 25th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

Google Michael Metcalf Duja or Michael Hone Duja and see what you come up with!
Old May 25th 2008, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of

Interesting!!
Joao
Old May 25th 2008, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

DazW is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone actually had the handover of Cabanas Beach or Golf developments... and have any good reports about the people behind these?
Old May 25th 2008, 12:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Left-Field
I don't think you understand copyright.

The information supplied in an unsolicited letter is not protected by copyright and can be repeated verbatim. It sounds like information that many would like to know.
I think you need to get your facts right, also read rules 6 and 7.

The letter is a private letter to him and was also security posted, and probably sent under instructions from the companies liquidators.

It is an offence to reproduce anything written by another party, ie the people that sent him the letter, without their authorization.

Have a read HERE.

Also if you have a problem with me, as it seems you do by the answers to my posts, then please carry on the conversation with me by PM or contact admin with your problem.
Old May 25th 2008, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Cabanas Golf Phase 1....I know of a few people who have completed without any problems.Their apartments can be found being advertised for rental.
Any update regarding e mail I sent ...bit concerned
Old May 25th 2008, 12:40 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Think Susie Wong has an apartment on cabanas,she is there at the moment tho,so not in contact.
Old May 26th 2008, 10:22 am
Just Joined

Lconstantino is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

I just want to clarify that this doesn’t have anything to do with Duja but I will explain what is going on.

Duja Spain has sold some of the developments in Spain to Groupo Labaro I exchange to shares of the Groupo Labaro that should have been in the stock exchange market last year something that didn’t happen .

Apart from the shares of Labaro not having any market value they owing to Duja Spain more than 12 millions of euros.

With regards to the letters that was a mistake done by the administrators of Labaro they have sent letters to all the service providers to the group due to the debts and have sent by mistake to a number of client’s as well.

I’m posting an email received from group Labaro apologising by that mistake, as I hope you all understand is in Spanish but Mr. João His so good e can translate to you all is that correct Mr. João !!!!!!

<Snip please read rules 6 and 7 re copyright.>

Last edited by jdr; May 26th 2008 at 2:01 pm.
Old May 26th 2008, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

http://uk.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

Translation website..works well spanish to english
Old May 26th 2008, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

We are on phase 2 Cabanas Golf 2.I have received the e mail from Mr Constantino and translated from Spanish to English.I have also spoken to him on the phone about this.

I have now stopped worrying and look forward to completing on my apartment ...hopefully in June.

The majority of the work has now been completed and the paths and roads are done.They are just doing cosmetic stuff and the gardens at present.Once the habitation licence is issued...hopefully in June....then they will progress to completion.

My sister lives in Portugal and has sent me photographs...so all is well.Sleep easy !
Old May 27th 2008, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

carwyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

I have had good news today, it does transpire that the letter me and my friend had received was indeed a mistake and shouldn't have come to us, however I am awaiting confirmation of this. Hopefully everything will be OK now.

Best Wishes,

Carwyn
Old May 27th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road

I do believe that everyone if getting over concerned. The development is one of the best ones I have seen, its built and give it time. Yes there have been problems but I am sure they will be ironed out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.