builder required

Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice
Default builder required

Hi,
although I mostly write on Spanish forum living in Ayamonte, I have been told Portuguse builders are good. We have moved into new house and require some sound proofing work to be carried out. Does anyone know of someone who may give us quote please.

Sue
Old May 21st 2007, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

fergus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: builder required

There is no shortage of builders on the algarve so you will have a lot of choice. Just like in the UK you tend to get what you pay for. You could try GS Builders. Call 00351919356749 and ask for Alan. He will not be the cheapest. His prices tend to be around the same as the portuguese. But he is english and it is easier to explain just what you want to someone that speaks english.
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Originally Posted by fergus
There is no shortage of builders on the algarve so you will have a lot of choice. Just like in the UK you tend to get what you pay for. You could try GS Builders. Call 00351919356749 and ask for Alan. He will not be the cheapest. His prices tend to be around the same as the portuguese. But he is english and it is easier to explain just what you want to someone that speaks english.
Thanks for reply,
will give a ring see if he will quote.
Sue
Old May 22nd 2007, 3:20 pm
MC

MCONSTRUCTORA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
Hi,
although I mostly write on Spanish forum living in Ayamonte, I have been told Portuguse builders are good. We have moved into new house and require some sound proofing work to be carried out. Does anyone know of someone who may give us quote please.

Sue
i´m portuguese builder and i work in ayamonte if you want it´s possible give you a quote to the work.Martins 662240527
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:37 pm
Time is always a problem

jogl will become famous soon enoughjogl will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by fergus
Many thanks for this info - I'm looking for a builder who can take me through the development process - planning, etc.
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:04 pm
MC

Originally Posted by jogl
Many thanks for this info - I'm looking for a builder who can take me through the development process - planning, etc.
IN COSTA ESURI I´M DOING THAT TYPE OF JOB, INCLUDING ALL THE PROCESS THAT IS NECESSARY FOR BUILDING YOUR HOUSE.
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:05 pm
Time is always a problem

jogl will become famous soon enoughjogl will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MCONSTRUCTORA
IN COSTA ESURI I´M DOING THAT TYPE OF JOB, INCLUDING ALL THE PROCESS THAT IS NECESSARY FOR BUILDING YOUR HOUSE.
My property is in Paderne - is that too far for you?
Old May 23rd 2007, 3:06 pm
MC

Originally Posted by jogl
My property is in Paderne - is that too far for you?
No, for me is ko, because i came from Albufeira.