Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Best way to make money...

Best way to make money...

Old Oct 4th 2008, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of
Default Best way to make money...

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

If you had purchased £1000 of Northern Rock shares one year ago it would now be worth £4.95, with HBOS, earlier this week your £1000 would have been worth £16.50, £1000 invested in XL Leisure would now be worth less than £5, but if you bought £1000 worth of Tennents Lager one year ago, drank it all, then took the empty cans to an aluminium re-cycling plant, you would get £214.

So based on the above statistics the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and re-cycle.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

jasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nice
Default Re: Best way to make money...

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

If you had purchased £1000 of Northern Rock shares one year ago it would now be worth £4.95, with HBOS, earlier this week your £1000 would have been worth £16.50, £1000 invested in XL Leisure would now be worth less than £5, but if you bought £1000 worth of Tennents Lager one year ago, drank it all, then took the empty cans to an aluminium re-cycling plant, you would get £214.

So based on the above statistics the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and re-cycle.
Personaly I think thats a great train of thought as I was wondering where to put some money and hey it may as well go with all the rest.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

PubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud ofPubChampion has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jasonthehypnotist
it may as well go with all the rest.
Are you capable of hypnotising under the influence?
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

jasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nice

Originally Posted by PubChampion
Are you capable of hypnotising under the influence?
While under the the influence down the pub I have been known to rise to a challenge and put people under my influence even if they are under alcohols influence like me.

so yes without a doubt
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:48 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

While under the the influence down the pub I have been known to rise to a challenge and put people under my influence even if they are under alcohols influence like me.

so yes without a doubt
Is it me.......that makes no sense whatsoever
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Cleri
Is it me.......that makes no sense whatsoever
but if you bought £1000 worth of Tennents Lager one year ago, drank it all, then took the empty cans to an aluminium re-cycling plant, you would get £214.

That makes great sense to me lol
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:04 pm

but if you bought £1000 worth of Tennents Lager one year ago, drank it all, then took the empty cans to an aluminium re-cycling plant, you would get £214.

That makes great sense to me lol
But I don't like Tennents lager
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

But I don't like Tennents lager
Start a campaign to get tinto put in aluminium bottles
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by brodev
It may just work
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brodev
sounds like a great idea omg im gonna have a great time when I get there work or not lol just the word tinto gets my ears ringing with pleasure lol.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:21 pm

sounds like a great idea omg im gonna have a great time when I get there work or not lol just the word tinto gets my ears ringing with pleasure lol.
You are sooooooooo my kind of man
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:30 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

I am sure I read that on the Spain forum. ;-))
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
I am sure I read that on the Spain forum. ;-))
And on the Nomad met Cleri....about page 300 or summat
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

And on the Nomad met Cleri....about page 300 or summat
I got it on facebook this morning I laughed all the way to the fridge lol
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:45 pm

I got it on facebook this morning I laughed all the way to the fridge lol
Cleri scuttles off to her facebook page.............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.