Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Old Nov 26th 2006, 9:32 am
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all
Default Re: Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Yes my husband has similar problems with too much beer.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by langkate
Yes my husband has similar problems with too much beer.

Another beer please

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo, and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving be the regular culling of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills off brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer, wine or spirits eliminates the weaker brain cells, constantly making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

This makes sense to me at least, I now feel much more intelligent than I did last night when I was drinking.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 7:27 pm
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

Thanks for cheering me up Inish. I love your sense of humour. Off to get another glass of something cheering. Love to you and your family.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 5:51 pm
Escaped to the Sun

Mattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really nice

Originally Posted by Inish

Another beer please

This makes sense to me at least, I now feel much more intelligent than I did last night when I was drinking.
Ola Inish
How's it going not seen any funny's from you in last few days - did you ever share with us who you write for or what you write or are you a spy!!!! Hope kids are looking fwd to 1st Xmas in the sun? wind? rain? but no snow I hope!!
Off for a glass of red - join me and buy one for Cleri and Nomad
Matts
Old Dec 5th 2006, 7:24 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mattiespeople
Ola Inish
How's it going not seen any funny's from you in last few days - did you ever share with us who you write for or what you write or are you a spy!!!! Hope kids are looking fwd to 1st Xmas in the sun? wind? rain? but no snow I hope!!
Off for a glass of red - join me and buy one for Cleri and Nomad
Matts
hic i will drink to that !
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:19 pm
Escaped to the Sun

Mattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really nice

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
hic i will drink to that !
Santa Paws looks cute - Is it one of yours with a Lab mask on and a red hat!

Hot German Punch at the Market in Aljezur today was terrible - tried the vino tinto they had used to make it and discovered why they had! Then found another place selling Sangria - very nice and at 5.30 was a good little folk band. Got lots of prezzies

Have you had any Xmas Markets in Liverpool Nomad? I have heard Lagos is looking a bit Magic lights in palm trees around castle etc etc must pop down at Night - what do you think Inish? Is it WOW or just OK?
No idea what to buy Mattie for Christmas - what do you buy for the dog that has everything? A trip to the vets! LOL
Merry Xmas