Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Old Nov 6th 2006, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

"What did one raindrop say to the other raindrop?"

My plop is bigger than your plop.

Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light

Ola Clerigogirl,

Have you being getting on with all the housework after all the rain, or just sweeping the house with a glance. Did you have any problems up where you are, we had none here. Someone just told me a good way of saving and doubling your money. What you do is fold it in half and put it back in your purse or wallet.

Old Nov 9th 2006, 12:49 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inish
Ola Clerigogirl,

Have you being getting on with all the housework after all the rain, or just sweeping the house with a glance. Did you have any problems up where you are, we had none here. Someone just told me a good way of saving and doubling your money. What you do is fold it in half and put it back in your purse or wallet.

I replied to this earlier,and its vanished
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
I replied to this earlier,and its vanished
Believe it or not I just lost my first message, I now can`t remember what I wrote, better start again. Have you anything planned, or anyone else out there in Portugal for the week-end. I think I will take the children on Saturday to a play centre, then I can sit quietly and read while having a beer. This is the first quiet week-end we have had in ages, must have upset someone. Talking about someone, I was told in the week, don`t accept your dogs admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Ola anyone out there, I have heard an Irish joke.

Maria is a devout Catholic. She gets married and has 17 children.
Then her first husband dies. She remarries two weeks later, and has 22 children by her second husband. Then he dies. A week later, Maria dies.

At the funeral, the priest looks skyward and says, "At last they`re finally together."

A man sitting in the front row of the chapel says, "Excuse me father, but do you mean her and her first husband, or her and her second husband?"

The priest replied

" I mean her legs!!!"

Have a good week-end, now the sun is shining.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Good morning all you dog owners out there, I must admit I own one but never mind.

When a man`s best friend is his dog. That dog really does have a problem.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Bon dia Kate,

Hope that you are feeling better today. The weather here over the weekend has been beautiful. What a difference between this weekend and last weekend. Do you like classic music if so a little question about Beethoven?

"What is Beethoven doing in his grave?"

De-composing!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2006, 10:21 am
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

Bom dia Inish

I have been doing my Portuguese homework. Adverbs of time. I can now say that I go to the dentist every six months without flinching.

Feeling a little better, partly due to being administered whisky by my Scottish husband who insists it is the only cure for a cold (any excuse I suspect). Glad your weekend was nice and sunny. Cannot wait to get out to VdT next month even only for a few days.

Jokes please to cheer up the sick??

Love Kate
Old Nov 13th 2006, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

I`m suppose to be working Kate, not playing at the computer, I will get into trouble if I don`t finish my work.

No more until later in the week.

The top 5 men in a Woman`s life are:

1. Doctor.
2. Dentist.
3. Coal man.
4. Decorator.
5. Bank manager.

A doctor says to take off your clothes.
A Dentist says to open wide.
A Coal man asks "Where do you want it, front or back?"
A Decorator says "How do you like it now that it`s up?"
A bank manager says "Don`t take it out you`ll lose interest"!!!

Enjoy the rest of today, I`m getting on with work now.

Old Nov 18th 2006, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

This is for you Kate a joke to end or start the week, now all my work is finished for today. I shall be busy next week as I have lots of work at the moment, so a joke about a friend of mine.

Joe and I where sitting at a bar and he was totally depressed. I ordered us both a drink, and asked him what was wrong with him.

"I`ll never understand women" he said "The other night which was my birthday, my wife told me as my birthday gift, I could do with her as I wished."

"Wow! that`s some gift" I answered, "So what is the problem, why are you so dejected?"

"Well I thought about it for a while" Joe said, "and I decided to send her home to her mother, and now she won`t even speak to me!"

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Ola Kate,

Are you over your cold, hope so. I`m very busy here at the moment catching up with work I have ignored. A very short joke to start the day;

Dog`s have owners, Cat`s have staff.

Where do you get virgin wool from?
Ugly sheep.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 7:49 am
Digging the tunnel

langkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to alllangkate is a name known to all

Hi Inish

The cold is almost gone, just the usual remnants left, which we don't discuss in polite society. Thanks for the joke. I have cats, and I am definitely their staff, getting very little in return, apart from the odd little dead (or sometimes alive) gift.

Glad to hear you are busy, but have missed your wit and jokes. Take care.

Love Kate
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 1:08 pm
Escaped to the Sun

Mattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really nice

Originally Posted by Inish

Ola Kate,

Are you over your cold, hope so. I`m very busy here at the moment catching up with work I have ignored. A very short joke to start the day;

Dog`s have owners, Cat`s have staff.

Where do you get virgin wool from?
Ugly sheep.
Re Dog cat joke a fav of mine but my dog has staff!! I must be doing something wrong! Went to fabby place for lunch yesterday over looking sea fresh crab yummy then loads of massive prawns - dirt cheap but will keep info on location to myself as I would not like it over run! Ha
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mattiespeople
Re Dog cat joke a fav of mine but my dog has staff!! I must be doing something wrong! Went to fabby place for lunch yesterday over looking sea fresh crab yummy then loads of massive prawns - dirt cheap but will keep info on location to myself as I would not like it over run! Ha

Got fed up and finished early, Please don`t be selfish and tell us where this restaurant is, you can`t keep something like that to yourself. If you don`t want everyone to know just whisper I won`t tell anyone else. .
Old Nov 26th 2006, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Are you lonesome tonight?...............Yes!!!
Do you miss me tonight?..................Yes!!!
Are you sorry you upset everyone ?...Yes!!!
Forgive me?.:.................................Have to thing about it.

Coors beer has a slogan that says " Turn it loose". When translated into Spanish it reads as " Suffer from diarrhea" I often wondered about drinking beer!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.