Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

I,m lonely this morning, I have no-one to talk to, are you out there mother?
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 3:11 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

No I drowned in this bloody rain!
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
No I drowned in this bloody rain!
I have a little boat I can lend you and a large bucket Have you anything exciting planned for the week-end. If the weather is dry we are going to try and get to Carrapateria.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by Inish
I have a little boat I can lend you and a large bucket Have you anything exciting planned for the week-end. If the weather is dry we are going to try and get to Carrapateria.
Party tonight at local bar,so that will probably wipe out Saturday
Sunday just chill and take doggies out
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Party tonight at local bar,so that will probably wipe out Saturday
Sunday just chill and take doggies out

Sounds good to me We have some friends who are having a bonfire on Saturday night with a BBQ, weather permitting I will save you a hot potato
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:30 pm

Sounds good to me We have some friends who are having a bonfire on Saturday night with a BBQ, weather permitting I will save you a hot potato
Any mushy peas with mint sauce?
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Any mushy peas with mint sauce?
I have a joke for you.

Dogs are better than kids. They eat less, don`t ask for money all the time, are easier to train. Usually come when called, never drive your car, don`t hang out with drug using friends, don`t drink or smoke, don`t worry about buying the latest fashions, don`t wear your cloths, don`t need millions of pounds or Euros for collage or school, but best of all, if they get pregnant, you can sell the results!!!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Ola Clerigogirl,

How did the party go, not to much of anything that was bad for you? I could not find any mushy peas but I have a tin of baked beans I can mash up to go with the hot potato, do you still want mint sauce to go with that or some gravy.

Old Nov 4th 2006, 2:16 pm

Ola Clerigogirl,

How did the party go, not to much of anything that was bad for you? I could not find any mushy peas but I have a tin of baked beans I can mash up to go with the hot potato, do you still want mint sauce to go with that or some gravy.

Party was fab,munta vinho consumed and lots of silly dancing
kebabs with yummy sauce and frango yum.
No if its beans then I have to have cheese with them on a potato,sort it out!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Party was fab,munta vinho consumed and lots of silly dancing
kebabs with yummy sauce and frango yum.
No if its beans then I have to have cheese with them on a potato,sort it out!

I have never seen a dancing kebab, does it dance with the sauce or on its own. I have a little bit of Cheddar that I was saving for a Welsh rarebit, but as I like you I will share it with you.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 3:27 pm

I have never seen a dancing kebab, does it dance with the sauce or on its own. I have a little bit of Cheddar that I was saving for a Welsh rarebit, but as I like you I will share it with you.
On its own,after a few vinhos
Thanks I will look forward to it,is it mature? (why do I feed you these lines )
Old Nov 4th 2006, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

On its own,after a few vinhos
Thanks I will look forward to it,is it mature? (why do I feed you these lines )
Very mature, with lots of experience.

Old Nov 4th 2006, 7:17 pm

Very mature, with lots of experience.

humm,the ones who talk about it no nothing Ha!
Old Nov 5th 2006, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

humm,the ones who talk about it no nothing Ha!
If thats what you think, read this. How many male chauvinist pigs does it take to change a light bulb? None, let the woman cook in the dark.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Ola Clerigogirl,

Sorry bad night at BBQ They had no baked potatoes, only believe it or not, economy burgers and something resembling sausages. Why on earth do people eat such disgusting food, when you have such a choice here of meat and fish. Left early and took family to a decent restaurant, saved you a doggy bag, let me know if as soon as possible if you want it, otherwise I`ll give it to our dog.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.