Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Old Oct 21st 2006, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Its so quite, I believe I am missing something.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 11:23 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Originally Posted by Inish
Its so quite, I believe I am missing something.
Well its stopped raining thank god,so have been out and about
Old Oct 21st 2006, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
Well its stopped raining thank god,so have been out and about
If you are coming this way,today or tomorrow,the sweet potatoe festival is on in Aljezur
Old Oct 21st 2006, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Inish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of lightInish is a glorious beacon of light

If you are coming this way,today or tomorrow,the sweet potatoe festival is on in Aljezur

Oh!! And we could possibly pass like ships in the night eating our sweet potato cakes, lovely.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 10:42 am

Oh!! And we could possibly pass like ships in the night eating our sweet potato cakes, lovely.
I looked for the red rose and rolled up Guardian????? Where were you?
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

I looked for the red rose and rolled up Guardian????? Where were you?

Got really delayed at Carrapateria, to much food, wine and Aguardente, all had to walk it of on the beach before we could drive.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:21 am

Got really delayed at Carrapateria, to much food, wine and Aguardente, all had to walk it of on the beach before we could drive.
Its a hard life
Old Oct 25th 2006, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

What are you doing to the weather up north in the valley of the dammed, are you sending this down to the south. My girls have to perform in the Festival dos Descobrimentos, I just hope that this rain doesn't last much longer otherwise they will be very soggy girlie's.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 1:41 pm

What are you doing to the weather up north in the valley of the dammed, are you sending this down to the south. My girls have to perform in the Festival dos Descobrimentos, I just hope that this rain doesn't last much longer otherwise they will be very soggy girlie's.
Girls? as in daughters or hookers? You do look a bit "pimpy" especially with 2 pairs of sunglasses on
I am not up north as you well know so cannot be blamed for anything,although am usually blamed for everything
Old Oct 25th 2006, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

Girls? as in daughters or hookers? You do look a bit "pimpy" especially with 2 pairs of sunglasses on
I am not up north as you well know so cannot be blamed for anything,although am usually blamed for everything
You must certainly be north of Lagos, even I know that. I won,t tell my wife what you said about our daughters, poor little things. Just finished my work and I am getting really bored as I can`t go outside to play.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 2:26 pm

You must certainly be north of Lagos, even I know that. I won,t tell my wife what you said about our daughters, poor little things. Just finished my work and I am getting really bored as I can`t go outside to play.
I cant see where I am,its raining too hard
Old Oct 25th 2006, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

I cant see where I am,its raining too hard

Do you think that it could turn into snow, it would save us making a trip to the Sierra Nevada and the cost of accommodation. I had my girls practice tobogganing by coming down the Serra de Monchique on cardboard boxes, but snow is better, if a little colder.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:05 pm

Do you think that it could turn into snow, it would save us making a trip to the Sierra Nevada and the cost of accommodation. I had my girls practice tobogganing by coming down the Serra de Monchique on cardboard boxes, but snow is better, if a little colder.
possibly,I use the old attach a tea tray to a rollerskate method,bit bumpy on the bum tho
Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Am I missing something that everyone else is at?

possibly,I use the old attach a tea tray to a rollerskate method,bit bumpy on the bum tho
Sounds good, another good one is an old fertilizer bag stuffed with a little hay on a sand dune, oh what a misspent youth. Skip school over the sand hills, packet of ciggies, bar of chocolate and a comic, best education ever and a little bit of skinny dipping if warm enough.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:47 pm

Sounds good, another good one is an old fertilizer bag stuffed with a little hay on a sand dune, oh what a misspent youth. Skip school over the sand hills, packet of ciggies, bar of chocolate and a comic, best education ever and a little bit of skinny dipping if warm enough.
What are you doing behind sand dunes sharing chocolate with Frank Carson?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.