algarve workers

Old Aug 8th 2006, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice
Thumbs up algarve workers

Hi everyone this is my first post on this forum so will try not to bore youmy wife and i are coming to algarve on the 21st of sept for 2weeks to look at property for sale and maybe to rent she is a qaulfied nurse i am a HGV removal driver (by day) and a singer/entertainer (by night) we lived in the algarve about 12 years ago for around 3years and should never have left but you somtimes think the grass is greener which it wasn't so we went back last year and fell in love with the place all over again so we plan to sell up as soon as we can sort out employment for at least one of us we went to british consulate in portomaoe last year they were very helpful so we have some contacts i have all new amps and speakers for my show so we are all prepared even if i have to drive for a living so thanks in advance for any help or advice from a cold wet scotland
Old Aug 9th 2006, 10:03 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: algarve workers

Originally Posted by gormac
Hi everyone this is my first post on this forum so will try not to bore youmy wife and i are coming to algarve on the 21st of sept for 2weeks to look at property for sale and maybe to rent she is a qaulfied nurse i am a HGV removal driver (by day) and a singer/entertainer (by night) we lived in the algarve about 12 years ago for around 3years and should never have left but you somtimes think the grass is greener which it wasn't so we went back last year and fell in love with the place all over again so we plan to sell up as soon as we can sort out employment for at least one of us we went to british consulate in portomaoe last year they were very helpful so we have some contacts i have all new amps and speakers for my show so we are all prepared even if i have to drive for a living so thanks in advance for any help or advice from a cold wet scotland
Hi Gormac welcome to the forum.
Im interested why you went back to Uk in first place???? Im also nosey as all others on here will testify,apart from Ged cos hes always too drunk to notice
Hope you get on well in September.
Cleri xx
Old Aug 9th 2006, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
Im interested why you went back to Uk in first place???? Im also nosey as all others on here will testify,apart from Ged cos hes always too drunk to notice
Cleri xx
Ahh....Clergio always have a sly dig at my favourite pass time They say the people who do not admit to having a drink problem are the ones with the real problem???! So come on Clergio, you need to help yourself so others can help you, try admiting it to yourself first and we will take it from there(we are all here for you ) xx
Old Aug 9th 2006, 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by gedscottish
Ahh....Clergio always have a sly dig at my favourite pass time They say the people who do not admit to having a drink problem are the ones with the real problem???! So come on Clergio, you need to help yourself so others can help you, try admiting it to yourself first and we will take it from there(we are all here for you ) xx
You cant upset me today
I may have some news on my house sale.
My name is Cleri and I do NOT have a drink problem
remember the old joke,I drink,I fall over,no problem
Old Aug 9th 2006, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

You cant upset me today
I may have some news on my house sale.
My name is Cleri and I do NOT have a drink problem
remember the old joke,I drink,I fall over,no problem
A man is only drunk when he can not raise his head of the floor to ask for another!!
Good luck with the house sale, hopefully this will be on your way for your new adventure!!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by gedscottish
A man is only drunk when he can not raise his head of the floor to ask for another!!
Good luck with the house sale, hopefully this will be on your way for your new adventure!!
Well I wont hold my breath until I see the Dinheiro
You know what people are like,say one thing...do another!!!
We will see
Old Aug 10th 2006, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

gormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nicegormac is just really nice

Cleri xx
Hi clerigogirl I never went back to uk i went to States to carry on singing I stayed out there for about 7 months and joined a casting company doing extra work in some b films and adverts we have moved around a lot we are in Scotland at the moment we have been here for about 8years and that is the longest we have stayed anywhere but the travelling is over so now we want to settle for good in PT we are not going there to make our fortune (I know PT better than that) just get by and be happy So There Does that have calming affect on your nose (it was you who mentioned the nosey bit ha ha Cheers
Old Aug 10th 2006, 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by gormac
Hi clerigogirl I never went back to uk i went to States to carry on singing I stayed out there for about 7 months and joined a casting company doing extra work in some b films and adverts we have moved around a lot we are in Scotland at the moment we have been here for about 8years and that is the longest we have stayed anywhere but the travelling is over so now we want to settle for good in PT we are not going there to make our fortune (I know PT better than that) just get by and be happy So There Does that have calming affect on your nose (it was you who mentioned the nosey bit ha ha Cheers
Indeed it does,I like to know all about everbody
Gosh,isnt the weather awful in Scotland??? (sorry Ged)
Best Wishes
Cleri xxx
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:50 pm
CinderellaHair

cinderellahair is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: algarve workers

Hi, there are many removal companies in the algarve, get a copy of the algarve resident and portugal news as most are listed there.

Nursing....i was told they here they dont recognise uk nursing qualification (but that was a few years ago and may have changed) so the person in question went to work at the private hospital in alvor. There are several nursing agencies, but work seems very intermittent in the respect that one person i know (qualified) has been on an agency book for 9 months with no work.

The music side is much easier. Bars hotels restaurants (my husbands included) have music, but its mainly seasonal. New talent is sort after though if that helps!!!

Again the algarve resident and portugal news are good places to advertise you skills.

Diana xx