0844....numbers

Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

masterjoiner has a brilliant futuremasterjoiner has a brilliant futuremasterjoiner has a brilliant futuremasterjoiner has a brilliant futuremasterjoiner has a brilliant futuremasterjoiner has a brilliant future
Default 0844....numbers

Hi There

does anyone know how to get thru to a UK o844 from Portugal....

or am I out of luck..??

Thanks
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 0844....numbers

you may find an alternative on http://www.saynoto0870.com/
Old Jul 29th 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

masterjoiner has a brilliant futuremasterjoiner has a brilliant futuremasterjoiner has a brilliant futuremasterjoiner has a brilliant futuremasterjoiner has a brilliant futuremasterjoiner has a brilliant future

cheers- will have a look

H
Old Jul 29th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

bejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nice

Originally Posted by masterjoiner
Hi There

does anyone know how to get thru to a UK o844 from Portugal....

or am I out of luck..??

Thanks

I have been told that numbers starting with 08????? are not dialable outside the UK.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

thanks for your help, but im getting nowhere!!

definately cant dial from a PT landline or a uk mobile...

its a pain as its an important call to Royal Mail...

I will keep trying tho...

cheers....H
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:23 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Would international directory enquiries be able to help? maybe there is an alternative number,Im guessing you can dial them on the mobile?
Oh and what about the Royal mail website????

Last edited by Cleri; Jul 30th 2008 at 10:26 am.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

bejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nicebejaboz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cleri
Would international directory enquiries be able to help? maybe there is an alternative number,Im guessing you can dial them on the mobile?
Oh and what about the Royal mail website????
There often is, certainly for most organisations like UK banks etc.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Green_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud of

Try this link for Royal Mail on saynoto0870

http://www.saynoto0870.com/companysearch.php
Old Jul 30th 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in UK just now. If you give me the full number I'll try to find an alternative.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

thanks everone-

I rang a relative in the UK...who ated as my ""PA"" ...haha

ta!!

H