Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Old Nov 8th 2013, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Who has sent off ABCD and Have you heard back

Emailed WAPOL last night and got a reply this morning to say that they had yet to receive my medical.....therefore rang GP surgery this morning who stated they had yet to send it off - even though everything had been completed on Tuesday afternoon! They were not exactly helpful and somewhat rude to me on the phone, however I must have remained fairly calm as I received an email from GP this afternoon which I had been CC'd in with my medical attached sent to WAPOL.....they have already got the rest of the documentation.

Back to limbo land for me lol

John
Old Nov 8th 2013, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Sparkles - you are of course correct. It's not long in the scheme of things but it'll feel like a bloody eternity.

Johnnet - good stuff. Your medical should go to WAPOL Dr on Monday. Not long to wait apparently.

HB
Old Nov 8th 2013, 6:44 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
Sparkles - you are of course correct. It's not long in the scheme of things but it'll feel like a bloody eternity.

Johnnet - good stuff. Your medical should go to WAPOL Dr on Monday. Not long to wait apparently.

HB
Wait until you have the visa app in - and can check the progress online - I was logging on all the time to see if anything had changed
Old Nov 8th 2013, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Jeez. I reckon by the time it's finished I'll have spent a year constantly checking emails and forum posts Anyway, should you not be tucked up in your kip?

HB
Old Nov 8th 2013, 6:50 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez. I reckon by the time it's finished I'll have spent a year constantly checking emails and forum posts Anyway, should you not be tucked up in your kip?

HB
On a night shift - last hour

Hour and a half and I'll be sparko
Old Nov 8th 2013, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Busy shift is it?
Old Nov 11th 2013, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Happy happy days at Bosch towers. Conditional offer received. Oh, it and should have been here on Friday but the email didn't send. Oh well. In good Scots parlance " YA DANCER"

HB
Old Nov 11th 2013, 6:07 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

YES HARRY!! Worth the waiting wasn't it. Well done mate, I can taste the beers from here!!! � ����
Old Nov 11th 2013, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Cheers Gregster. Yes, worth the wait ( can't believe it was meant to be here on Friday).

We'll need to sort you a disguise so you can come out to play.

HB
Old Nov 11th 2013, 6:13 am

Happy happy days at Bosch towers. Conditional offer received. Oh, it and should have been here on Friday but the email didn't send. Oh well. In good Scots parlance " YA DANCER"

HB
Congratulations Harry
Old Nov 11th 2013, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Sparkles. Things just got really real.

HB
Old Nov 11th 2013, 6:27 am

Thanks Sparkles. Things just got really real.

HB
I bet -

Skill select have updated their site with the name change (DIAC became DIBP) - might be worth having a read of the visa stuff if you haven't yet - http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/186.aspx

And there's always the main forum - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54 - for everything from visa help to general gossip
Old Nov 12th 2013, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm coming to HB and Greg . I dont look great in blue though
Old Nov 12th 2013, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by simps
I'm coming to HB and Greg . I dont look great in blue though
When did you send over your complete A B C D assessment simps
Old Nov 12th 2013, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent it all on the 24 oct then had to send further medical stuff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.