Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Trying to contact Frank Owens (Caymans)

Trying to contact Frank Owens (Caymans)

Old Apr 15th 2005, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

Carl Bargh is on a distinguished road
Red face Trying to contact Frank Owens (Caymans)

I am tring to get in touch with ex-pat Frank Owens.

Frank used to live in Merseyside, however went over to the Cayman Islands - and never came back.

If you are reading this, Frank - or if anyone knows him (I believe he has something to do with a jewellry shop now) - please have hime reply to this.

P.S. John Power can't find your email address.......
Old Aug 19th 2005, 3:27 am
Baz
BE Enthusiast

Baz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to all
Default Re: Trying to contact Frank Owens (Caymans)

I am a cop from Scotland (Lothian & Borders Police,) i came over to the Caymans on a two year career break to work as a dive instructor, got p!ssed off with it quite quickly, and so joined the Royal Cayman Islands Police for the remainder of my career break.

I actually work on the same shift as Frank believe it or not, he is a traffic cop, i work covering the usual calls (domestic's etc.) Frank is on annual leave, i think he may be back October sometime. However, if there is anything i can help with just let me know.

Cheers - Bob
Old Oct 30th 2005, 8:02 am
Just Joined

speedy37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trying to contact Frank Owens (Caymans)

Carl
you could try writing to him at
PO Box 909
george Town
Grand Cayman
BWI

Or Phone using this number 345 949 4222

I use to work with him for a number of years

Phil

Originally Posted by Carl Bargh
I am tring to get in touch with ex-pat Frank Owens.

Frank used to live in Merseyside, however went over to the Cayman Islands - and never came back.

If you are reading this, Frank - or if anyone knows him (I believe he has something to do with a jewellry shop now) - please have hime reply to this.

P.S. John Power can't find your email address.......