What jobs could we get?

Old Jan 12th 2017, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

Ozlozz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What jobs could we get?

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and after reading a few posts I'm hoping this may be the place that I can get some help from.
A bit of background information, I am Australian born and moved to the UK when I was 15 with my family. I have dual nationality. My English husband and I are both police officers, he with 15 years and me with 14 years service.
Our plan is to emigrate with our sons in the next few years. We completed the partner visa application last year, fully expecting that it would take some time, although it has already been accepted and my husband has to travel to Australia before the end of May in order to trigger the first part of the visa. We will be flying out to Brisbane in March 2017 and staying with my brothers on the Gold Coast.
This is ideally where we would like to settle. We are doing a quick week in Australia just to trigger the visa but plan to go back for a longer period of time next year.
Both my husband and I are not necessarily looking to work within the police when we move over as we are open to trying something new, however would like the same sort of lifestyle that we are used to, so would like reasonable wages.
Does anyone know of what sort of jobs we could look to do using the policing skills we have gained over the last decade? We have both done uniform and investigation roles.