Sapol April 2010

Old Sep 6th 2010, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

sunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nice
Default Re: Sapol April 2010

To soon to say really, sorry! hopefully a good move
Old Dec 8th 2010, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

mr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of light

So...........its been few months now. How is it going? Settled? Good move? I am just waiting to hear if I am to be offered a place at the QLDPOL academy in January. Leave for oz on xmas day!

JOHN
Old Jan 7th 2011, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

Davy2Win is an unknown quantity at this point

I see from SAPOL recruitment site that they have started recruiting from NZ which brings great hope to myself and my family that they shall began a recruitment drive from GB.

Has anyone heard anything from that side of the world? Or this side if you are in the now?
Old Jan 8th 2011, 2:35 am
Baz
BE Enthusiast

Baz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mr luvpants
So...........its been few months now. How is it going? Settled? Good move? I am just waiting to hear if I am to be offered a place at the QLDPOL academy in January. Leave for oz on xmas day!

JOHN
Hi Mate, we have been in touch via email a few times re your move to Oz, correct me if i'm wrong, your the ex fireman? Anyway, i will be on the police prosecutors course at the academy commencing 14th Feb, so could meet at the academy for a beer while our paths cross if you like.

Just to warn you, the academy is a real dump, forewarned is forearmed as they say!
Old Jan 9th 2011, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

mr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Baz
Hi Mate, we have been in touch via email a few times re your move to Oz, correct me if i'm wrong, your the ex fireman? Anyway, i will be on the police prosecutors course at the academy commencing 14th Feb, so could meet at the academy for a beer while our paths cross if you like.

Just to warn you, the academy is a real dump, forewarned is forearmed as they say!
Sure am! Except that I am still a FF till the 16th January which is when my holiday pay runs out I have applied to live in so will always be about. I will PM you my mob number.

JOHN
Old Jan 11th 2011, 6:01 am
Baz
BE Enthusiast

Baz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mr luvpants
I have applied to live in
JOHN
You may regret that when you see the academy!
Old Jan 13th 2011, 11:03 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

is it under water....Oxley got hit pretty bad didn't it?
Old Feb 5th 2011, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Kiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond reputeKiwijack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Davy2Win
I see from SAPOL recruitment site that they have started recruiting from NZ which brings great hope to myself and my family that they shall began a recruitment drive from GB.

Has anyone heard anything from that side of the world? Or this side if you are in the now?
I hear SAPol may be recruiting from the UK later this year. Quoting a post (below) on the police-forum.com site. This was posted a couple of days ago.

I don't want to raise hopes higher than they are already, however I've got some good news that will no doubt be of interest to you all.

A guy at work (UKer) has been approached and invited to join the team of recruitment staff that.... "Will be travelling to the UK later this year for the next round of recruitment". They haven't told him when it will be yet but have stated it will definitely be happening as local recruitment is still falling short and they are not filling the training courses the have running at the academy.

Now, until it is on the website then I'd say nothing is confirmed. However, this is a massive step towards the fact that SAPol WILL be running another round of recruitment.

I don't have any inside knowledge but thought this post might be useful so anyone interested can keep track of the SAPol web site. SAPol might also have a facebook recruitment page that may also be useful to check.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 11:28 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Commisioner Mal Hyde was on Radio 5AA yesterday morning and he stated that the police will definately be returning to the uk ,later this year or early next year.
Due to the "Intrest still being shown In SAPOL, from Uk recruits "......?...MM
Old Mar 9th 2011, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

mm1980 is just really nicemm1980 is just really nicemm1980 is just really nicemm1980 is just really nicemm1980 is just really nicemm1980 is just really nicemm1980 is just really nicemm1980 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mr mover
Commisioner Mal Hyde was on Radio 5AA yesterday morning and he stated that the police will definately be returning to the uk ,later this year or early next year.
Due to the "Intrest still being shown In SAPOL, from Uk recruits "......?...MM
The recruitment will actually be opening on Monday 14th March. Emails were sent out to people who had registered interest yesterday.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 7:14 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mm1980
The recruitment will actually be opening on Monday 14th March. Emails were sent out to people who had registered interest yesterday.
Well there ya go..................MM
Old Mar 31st 2011, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

sunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nicesunworshipper is just really nice

Not been on here for ages!!!!

Well it's been a great move! Port Lincoln is just beautiful!!! The children have settled well and are happy. The ozzies are lovely friendly people! We still miss the UK and our family and friends but we have done the right thing in coming here and up to now have no regrets. Going country for us was the absolute right thing to do and my husband Andrew is so happy at work.

Good luck to everyone applying for the next round! It's a rollercoaster of a ride, but well worth it in the end!!!