Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Royal Cayman Islands Police and St Helena Police

Royal Cayman Islands Police and St Helena Police

Old Aug 3rd 2010, 7:34 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Royal Cayman Islands Police and St Helena Police

Originally Posted by Copout
Mods, you’ll have to excuse Lils. He is well known for being able to start an argument in an empty room.

Your grammar is terrible, did you mean to place a comma after 'people'? If not then your opening sentence makes no sense.

Sorry but I didn’t realise there was a time limit on replying. My bad! I was actually doing something more constructive than participating in this forum. I was changing my kids nappy, whose contents, incidentally, was reminiscent of one of your posts….

As for Jeffsy being – as you say – honest. I’d say stupid is a more appropriate adjective. Here is a person who claims he’s an FI and has no doubt dealt with many a fraud, yet puts his true details on a public forum. Sharpe as a marble that.
Ok, I've had enough. These type of remarks, aimed at other members, are the type of thing myself and Pollyana have asked you all to stop. It seems that some of you don't seem to want to take any notice of our requests, so I've got no other option but to close this thread.

If anyone wants to start a new thread feel free, but if it goes the same way as this one it will be closed too. So please, have a discussion about the issue and topic, but leave the personal remarks and comments out of it.

Thanks

Sue