Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

ROYAL CAYMAN ISLANDS POLICE SERVICE

ROYAL CAYMAN ISLANDS POLICE SERVICE

Old Aug 5th 2010, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Jeffsey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ROYAL CAYMAN ISLANDS POLICE SERVICE

Excellent. A new thread and great to see positive and valuable information which is what we all wanted to see.
Thanks Sue for 'stepping in' and Hi guys/gals from previous thread and to the new ones.
Had me DC interview last week in Warwickshire Police HQ with a view, I hope, of a post within the FCU as there are posts available.
Likewise, been told I should hear in couple of weeks with a view, if successful, of going out by December.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sue
First post was copy and pasted from another site, which we don't allow. Second post had a link in it, and any posts made by new members that contain links get automatically sent to a moderation queue to check its not spam.
Sue.
Thanks vm for 'stepping in' with the prevuius thread and so nice to see this one being set up as we do need it for information and advice because we all need to share matters.
I had my interview last week at Warwickshire Police HQ for a Dc post hopefully within the FCU as I was told there are posts available. I was told clarification had to be obtained to ensure there was funding available for such posts.
Likewise, I would be told with a couple of weeks and if successful would be looking at December to join.
Would be looking at taking my wife with me.
Nice to see all you guys/gals from previous thread and Hi to any new ones.
Get in touch if anyone needs to know my circs.

Jeffsey
Old Aug 5th 2010, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ESTM
Right, ill start the new thread then seeing as i didnt write one bad thing on the last one, i rely on this forum to get information.

Is everyone gonna keep it in their pants?
Sure will and nice to see it started again
Old Aug 5th 2010, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

stenev is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J Dilbert-Ebanks
So far up there you can probably see Daisy's shoes!
??????? Hope this isn't copout or sundried - under another new cowardly disguise. If it is move on guys, it's getting boring now.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

tim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stenev
??????? Hope this isn't copout or sundried - under another new cowardly disguise. If it is move on guys, it's getting boring now.
It has been deleted already.

Tim
Old Aug 5th 2010, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

ESTM is an unknown quantity at this point

If i dont hear something soon im going to go CRAZY
Old Aug 5th 2010, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

If i dont hear something soon im going to go CRAZY
It can be a long wait. First time around - it took 9 months from application to interview, then another 3 months before i went out
Old Aug 5th 2010, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

It can be a long wait. First time around - it took 9 months from application to interview, then another 3 months before i went out
I thought they were desperate for people to start?

Wasnt it half that when you went out buddy, i thought you applied in May time and was out there in September.

Mind you saying all this it took well over a year and a half to start with my current force
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

I thought they were desperate for people to start?

Wasnt it half that when you went out buddy, i thought you applied in May time and was out there in September.

Mind you saying all this it took well over a year and a half to start with my current force
No i sent in the form (on spec) in the october 2005 - they did advertise around april/may 2006. I was then called for interview in the june 06 and was on the plane 29th sept 06.

I don't think it will be a year this time, I imagine whoevers going should be there by xmas
Old Aug 5th 2010, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Fair enough mate, i did something similar

I sent an application in January this year just to see what would happen. I got an email saying that they had received my application but they werent taking on international recruits, only locals. I sent the application form they have on their site, took 2 minutes to fill in.

HR then told me that although i wasnt able to apply they would hold it on file for 4 months.

So in May i emailed them if they could use my application from January to be then told that i needed to fill another one in, but the more lengthy/decent one we filled in.

But this time i sent it everyway possible, Fax, Email, And Post. I didnt want them to mislay it lol
Old Aug 5th 2010, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

lils is an unknown quantity at this point

ESTM

Where did you hear about the numbers required. Was it from HR or RCIP or just chat, I think its important that we all deal in facts from their HR or from the board. I realise that we are all keen but lets sort the wheat from the chaff and deal in what we have actually been told.
cheers
LILS
Old Aug 5th 2010, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

lils is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to see a couple of new subscribers to the thread I thought the link posted by cayman Cop was interesting reading. Cayman Cop if you are out there whats it like ?
Old Aug 5th 2010, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Lils I was told that from Jeffers if im not mistaken, he was informed in his interview, Thats for DC's anyways.

As for the PC's, Duffers told me that, he posted on the forum that officers were talking about it at work and he overheard, so not 100% in otherwords.

I totally agree, we only want to hear genuine information, not hearsay
Old Aug 5th 2010, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Has anyone been in contact with saraBB since the old thread closed?

I tried to PM her about it but she's not excepting PM's.

Has anyone been in email contact with her?
Old Aug 5th 2010, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

DaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really niceDaisyD_UK is just really nice

Did anyone else see a post on this thread by someone called 'Chaz Best' which has now been replaced by one from 'cayman bobby' ????? Am i seeing things or what?
You did. And Sonne Brannte and fabledbanana who appeared to be one and the same. Their comments were either removed or they were GI'd or both.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.