Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

Royal Cayman Islands Police II

Royal Cayman Islands Police II

Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

geordieboy88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Royal Cayman Islands Police II

Originally Posted by cymru craig
Anyone else successful??
yep, i got offered the job, but i'm declining as i'm doing my firearms instructors course with my force instead
Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

Chastity is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Royal Cayman Islands Police II

Anyone else successful??
I got it too, but as per above post can't go.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

Eranu is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone want to swap then, 'cos i didn't get it!! said i hadn't got enough yrs service in...
Old Jun 28th 2006, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Jockyp is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone else successful??
I've been accepted for a specific post within the RCIPS and am looking to start mid-Sept/Oct time. I'm taking a career break for 2 years and I'm returning on the same terms and conditions that I'm on just now otherwise I wouldn't be doing it.
Are you still looking for someone to share living costs? I'm having difficulty finding suitable affordable accom although I'm waiting for a few contacts to get back to me.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

spartacus129 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep,

3 would be a good number. I take it that some research has already been done on this issue.

speak soon

greg
Old Jun 30th 2006, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

limegreen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jockyp
I've been accepted for a specific post within the RCIPS and am looking to start mid-Sept/Oct time. I'm taking a career break for 2 years and I'm returning on the same terms and conditions that I'm on just now otherwise I wouldn't be doing it.
Are you still looking for someone to share living costs? I'm having difficulty finding suitable affordable accom although I'm waiting for a few contacts to get back to me.

Hi its limegreen - got it as well but intrigued to know what specific post you got
Jockyp - when I think the majority have got what was advertised!
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 1:13 am
Just Joined

jackhorner21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't recall any specific posts being advertised or even hinted at during the interview

I thought we were all going out to be Urban Street Warriors, so Gretel told me.

If anyone else is going out at the end of September (not sure if I'm on the 29th or 30th flight yet) get in touch - its always nice to see who else is gonna be going especially as we will need to sort out somewhere to stay etc

Jack

(know it, live it, love it )
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

Jockyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Royal Cayman Islands Police II

Originally Posted by limegreen
Hi its limegreen - got it as well but intrigued to know what specific post you got
Jockyp - when I think the majority have got what was advertised!
Ah but I'm different!! I applied for a specfic job that was advertised in one of the Police Mags. Tell you all about it when I see you over there!
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

jackhorner21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooo such intrigue!!
Old Jul 12th 2006, 6:16 am
RCIP Old sweat

i am the LAW is an unknown quantity at this point

Jocky P,

Sounds like you're going to be my new boss. Are you an Insp, or coming to the RCIP as an Insp?
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

Respeck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eranu
does anyone want to swap then, 'cos i didn't get it!! said i hadn't got enough yrs service in...
Sorry to hear you didn't get in, what about trying for Bermuda?. They are short of people and are soon bringing in PACE and need the UK Experience. I don't think they are too bothered about length of service as long as it is over 2 years, rumour has it the pay and conditions are better.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:14 pm
Banned

Pat Butcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by i am the LAW
Jocky P,

Sounds like you're going to be my new boss. Are you an Insp, or coming to the RCIP as an Insp?
Yep reckon that if you are in the USG/Firearms that's your new boss as advertised in Police Review. Bet Jocky thinks you are a nob already.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Respeck
Sorry to hear you didn't get in, what about trying for Bermuda?. They are short of people and are soon bringing in PACE and need the UK Experience. I don't think they are too bothered about length of service as long as it is over 2 years, rumour has it the pay and conditions are better.

Look they are advertising in Police Review............

BERMUDA POLICE SERVICE
Police Constables

Organisation: BERMUDA POLICE SERVICE
Title: Police Constables
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact URL:
Reference Code:

Description
BERMUDA POLICE SERVICE

We are looking to recruit currently serving Police Constables to join our establishment for a contract period of 5 years.

We are offering an excellent opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment. We are a Service with established core values and a commitment to ensuring quality service to a multi-ethnic community. We are also an equal opportunity employer.

The starting salary is approximately $56,000 annually inclusive of additional benefits and opportunities to earn overtime. (Bermuda $is on par with US $). The Service also offers an excellent benefits package including single accommodation (at a low cost); free medical and dental as well as 24 days annual leave.

Interested officers should have a minimum of five years policing experience.

It is anticipated that interviews will take place in the UK sometime in September 2006.

Interested officers who meet the above criteria should write, fax or e-mail a current resume listing current and previous postings, work experience, courses and formal training. Email address and contact information should be included as well as relevant personal information: The Recruiting Officer, Bermuda Police Service, P. O. Box HM 530, Hamilton HM CX, BERMUDA, by the 1st August 2006.

Telephone: (441) 299 4310, Fax: (441) 299-4309

Email: [email protected]
Old Jul 13th 2006, 10:32 pm
Just Joined

Eranu is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers dude. they have the min 5yr criteria too... gutted!

Originally Posted by Respeck
Look they are advertising in Police Review............

BERMUDA POLICE SERVICE
Police Constables

Organisation: BERMUDA POLICE SERVICE
Title: Police Constables
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact URL:
Reference Code:

Description
BERMUDA POLICE SERVICE

We are looking to recruit currently serving Police Constables to join our establishment for a contract period of 5 years.

We are offering an excellent opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment. We are a Service with established core values and a commitment to ensuring quality service to a multi-ethnic community. We are also an equal opportunity employer.

The starting salary is approximately $56,000 annually inclusive of additional benefits and opportunities to earn overtime. (Bermuda $is on par with US $). The Service also offers an excellent benefits package including single accommodation (at a low cost); free medical and dental as well as 24 days annual leave.

Interested officers should have a minimum of five years policing experience.

It is anticipated that interviews will take place in the UK sometime in September 2006.

Interested officers who meet the above criteria should write, fax or e-mail a current resume listing current and previous postings, work experience, courses and formal training. Email address and contact information should be included as well as relevant personal information: The Recruiting Officer, Bermuda Police Service, P. O. Box HM 530, Hamilton HM CX, BERMUDA, by the 1st August 2006.

Telephone: (441) 299 4310, Fax: (441) 299-4309

Email: [email protected]
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Eranu
cheers dude. they have the min 5yr criteria too... gutted!
But it does say should not must!. The RCIP gave you an interview and I'm sure Bermuda will and probably give you the job too!. Pay is pretty good and they have overtime pay which RCIP does not. It's a 5 year contract there, go for it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.